I picked Whitney up early today from school ( not too early @ 2pm ) so she could go to the Orthodontist to get her separators in to prepare for her Expander and braces next week. on the way I passed one of my favorite Farm Stands and I saw Pumpkins. I told Whit-Bit on the way home we would pick up a few......as long as she did well at the Orthodontist, She did great. It took literary 3 minutes for them to put the spacers on. It took longer to get to there than it did for the appointment! a 20 minute drive for a 3 minute appointment....
There was a Kitty sitting by the pumpkins in this picture but the cat ran off just as I snapped the picture. The cat is the owners and it is always wondering around...I looked for him but he must of found a good hiding spot.
My sweet Husband knew I have been wanting a set of Rocking chairs for the deck...he came home with this one today for a surprise...he said tomorrow he will bring me another one if I like this one so I can have 2. I like it so hopefully tomorrow I will have a pair of them. Because I like it alot!
Picture is a bit Blurry, they were rocking in the rocking chair.

12 comments:
Three pugs in one chair! How cute!
I LOVE the pics of the pugs in the chair! I heart that rocking chair!! Lani was sooo excited to see the puppies:) I think she misses them!! See you tomorrow! Just sent you an email!
Those three make me want to just reach out and kiss them! What great pictures you are getting of them together. Looks so nice to have the fall pumpkins and flowers out up there!
Wow, you really made it look like Fall! Your really making me want to do that too, but I think I may still have a little summer on my mind. I LOVE the threesome pic. It would be a great greeting card..maybe for Thanksgiving?????
Love the Pug Pose in the chair with the pumpkins next to them!! SO cute. That would be a CUTE greeting card for fall - can be used up until Xmas time. Oh I wish I had a pug!
I LOVE the picture of the three of them in the chair beside the pumpkins and fall decor. Definitely a framer, and you're right, that would make an awesome greeting card! I am so excited for fall!!!! I put out my decor last night. Yippee for fall!
Great photos!
So cute! How do you get them to sit still together? I just love your new addition. Turbo seems like such a gentleman!
Cheers!
P&B's peep
Yesterday I passed a farm stand and saw all the pumpkins - I thought it was a bit early but I guess not. I'm just not ready yet of course this weekend is going to be very warm YEAH!
It's been so long since I caught up on everyone's blog - I love the new format! The pugs look great, too!
That WOULD make a great greeting card! You should definetly order some of those. Your deck looks so nice. I like that kind of rocking chair with the woven seat. We've got a couple more weeks to go until it will be pumpkin time. Sigh.
I love how they are sharing the rocking chair! Was it hard to get them to stay for that picture? I just have one dog and we have to use treats to get her to stay put for a photo!
Post a Comment