Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A day for me.....

I needed a day to re-group and catch up with my self...I have felt like I have been running in 2 different directions. Now that the kids are in school I knew I was going to need a day for ME. I am always on the go go go and never have time to "Catch Up" I am behind in my laundry, Thoroughly wiping down the bathrooms and mopping the floors...I had all intentions to stay home today and run my errands and do my Grocery Shopping and Catch up on what I have neglected all summer. I did go Grocery shopping and payed a few bills and Brought Old Man Turbo to the vet.( He came down with Bronchitis ??? I didn;t know animals can get this? DUH???) It was such a nice day out today I again Pushed aside my house cleaning....so instead I treated myself to a few Mums... I was surprised to see this sign at the Entrance...They must have a lot of trust in People.
Inside the Green house. This was the Cleanest most organized Greenhouse I have ever seen. Very well kept!

Here is what I chose.



I gave one to my Mom. I Kept 3 for my front Door and the rest will go to the Lake to take place of the Petunias I have there now. Time for a season change of the Plants.
The leaves here are already are starting to change color. The evenings are so chilly. I have had to rake our place at the lake 3 times already...the leaves keep falling.
Yep Fall is right around the corner
Now all I need are a few Pumpkins on the steps. I think we are going Apple Picking nest week...maybe I can pick up a few pumpkins then.
Well I guess I should get off this Laptop and start wiping down the bathrooms and finish up my laundry that I blew off today...


5 comments:

Sandy said...

That looks and sounds like a very nice day for you! There are some self-serve things out in the country here. Don't see that very often. Your front door area looks real nice. I'm so looking forward to your pictures of the fall weather and activities up there that you will be posting! I have to get my fall season from you and punchy and magnolia sun!

Magnolia Sun said...

The mums are really pretty. It's chilly here today actually needed a light jacket this morning.

Punchbugpug said...

Those darn floors will still be there when the snow is falling! Enjoy the beautiful day. By the way, I saw pumplins for sale today on the way to work! I think they may be a little early???? It is so dry here that the summer flowers look BAD, maybe I'll get some mums to liven things up here too!

Wendy said...

YAY for a day out:) We are going to be doing some MUM shopping soon also! Yours look GrEaT!!! Can you believe how HOT it is going to be this weekend? 90's here, how will the lake be? I had to change my whole wedding outfit!! LOL!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

So pretty!