Sunday, September 23, 2007

Green Mountain's Pug social 2007

We had so much fun at the Pug social....I will write more about it soon until then enjoy the slide show.........


8 comments:

Becky said...

Loved the slide show. I would love to be a part of one of these! Would have to have my first pug though huh? Looked like your pugs had a wonderful time and I thought those little jackets saying "Rescued 2007" were SO cute!!

Sandy said...

I enjoyed seeing all those pictures...the pirate pug was so funny. I like the picture of Whitney laid out in the pug pen. So many love puggies to kiss.

Wendy said...

loved all the puggy tongues hanging out!! so cute! Looks like a lot of fun.

Punchbugpug said...

Looks like the furry ones and W had a great time. Pug events are the best!

Magnolia Sun said...

Wow that's a lot of pugs, they all look so sweet. Glad yall had a good time.

Pam said...

that sounds like such a fun event!! I really enjoyed seeing all those photos.

Page said...

Love your blog! Thanks for dropping by mine...oh, and I saw a pic of a pug cookie that I think one of your girls was holding. Do you know where to find the cookie cutouts for that? Oh, how fun would that be to make!

Punchbugpug said...

Heh, I just figured out this is only 4 hours from me. I'm thinking of bringing the gang to it next year and staying overnight..sound fun?????