Here are a few facts on Belle..........
1- She is soooo BOSSY! she wants control over EVERYTHING Willow and Turbo do. If Willow picks up a bone...Belle runs over and takes it from her..If Turbo gets a treat she will jump up and swipe it out of my hands before he has a chance to get it. ( she must know he can't see very well! The little Brat uses that to her advantage sometimes! So we call her Bossy Belle!
2* She is the very first one up in the Morning and runs and jumps up on the sofa and watches the birds at the bird feeder and growls at them.
3* She cleans her food dish and then pushes away Willow and Turbo to finish up what is left in their dishes.
4* she SNORES SO LOUD! even when she is not sleeping. she would win the Noisiest Pug Award. When we are around other people the look around and ask what that noise is...I tell them it is Belle..
5* She seems to think my laundry room is her designated bathroom!
Good thing she is cute!
Belle always seems to hold her bones like this and walk around.........
Belle is also very Protective of her bones! Do Not try to take her bone..if you get your hand too close this is the looks she will give you!
Belle has a fetish with Coat hangers and Soda boxes...she sat on this one and she Crushed it! soon after this picture was taken my kitchen was covered in shredded pieces of this soda box.
Belle also does not have very nice posture. she is also not very lady like. She lets it all hang out! She lays in the strangest positions.
Hello! It is me Willow!!!
here are a few facts on Willow..
1. she is the sweetest one out of the 3. she is so easy going and will share anything she has with Belle or Turbo.
2. she is the worst smelling one out of the 3. I think it may have to do with her Skin allergy.
3. She knows the most tricks she can ...shake, dance, High five,
4. She goes to bed when her Daddy goes to bed
5. She is a Daddy's girl
Hey There Pretty Lady! It is me Turbo
!
Here are a few facts on Turbo.
1 Turbo loves to go for rides...I take Turbo every Monday Morning with me to Dunkin Donuts for a ride. he loves to go for rides and sits up in the front seat like a big boy. He gets a Donut Hole for a treat. He loves his Big boy seat in my car... I love taking his along with me on Mondays..I think he can tell when Monday rolls around. When I bring him out to pee he runs straight for the car. But he only does this on Monday no other day.
2. He has such a nice natural smell to him. He smells like a tangerine.
3. His natural smell must make up for his Horrible Breath. He is always blowing his bad breath in our faces...( we don't mind tho)
4. He has a Gas issue. He toots all the time. sometimes out loud! We call him Stinky Pete on his gassy nights.
5. When he lays down he will scoot and few inches off and on. He pushes himself with his hind legs. I think he likes the cool floor under his belly. I think once it get warm he will scoot until he feels the coolness on his belly.
6. He sleeps in the longest..there are days when he will sleep until 8am. ( Willow sleeps late Too) He can't jump off the bed so he will sit and wait for me patiently to check on him to see if he is ready to get up.
He never will sleep in the bed he always is hanging out of the bed....
He looks like he is in Time Out!
I think Turbo makes a Handsome Pirate...what do you think?

7 comments:
oh that was the best post!!! i love hearing about the doggies. isnt' funny how they all have such unique personalites and adapt to their own heirarchy in the house? i love love love turbo doing the frog leg pose. those are 3 lucky pups.
I loved that post! It was nice to learn about each of their personalities :)
Belle cracks me up with the soda boxes...lol! I wonder why she does that?
Nice censoring of Turbo's butt, too!
Love the post! Bossy Belle LOL So funny. LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo's costume! rrrrrrrrr me pug-leg
That was great! I love the pirate pick and the first one of Belle! BTW, Sela and Belle sound JUST ALIKE! Sela, too, is soo pushy and takes everything from Winston PLUS is the first one to wake up in the morning! I wonder what would happen if they met...who would win the pushy contest??
He is the sweetest pirate ever! I enjoyed that so much. Belle is my kind of bully... it is a good thing she is so cute. Willow being a daddy's girl..that's so sweet. The husband here sure misses his little Tiny girl. I do too. Isn't it fun having so many "fur kids" in the house?
Hi all! Those are great facts about you. My sister Lucky sleeps in weird positions, too. You must have a lot of fun together. I know Lucky and I do.
Roxy
Hey guys - Sorry we have been away. Glad to finally catch up with Willow, Belle, and OM Turbo. It was great reading about each Pug and their lovable traits and behavior. We also think Turbo makes a great Pirate! It's so perfect for him. Too CUTE!
Post a Comment