So after school we came home and the girls made Carmel Apples with some of the apples we picked Saturday. Tori and her Friend helped Whitney and "A" with this while I picked up the kitchen and put all the groceries away.
Looking over at Whit she was in a Fog with a pale face, I took her temp and it was 101* she laid down and watch TV while Tori her friend and "A" made the Carmel apples. Besides Whitney was mad that I bought those. she thinks I bought them to Tease her becasue she can't eat those due to her having her spacers put in her tooth to prep her for her Braces next week. ( I seriously forgot all about that!) so she was mad at me. She is so sensitive when she is not feeling well I could give her the wrong fork for dinner and she would even cry about that! Serousily she is a wreck when she is sick. I walk on egg shells around her. So "A"'s Mom came and picked her up and I told her that Whit had a bit of a fever and I hoped that she didn't pass it onto "A" .
Whitney didn't want dinner ( I made Chili topped on Brown Rice) and I made a Apple Crisp. She passed it up and nibbled on a Pop-tart. She moped around the house crying and whining about feeling crummy and that she didn;t want to miss school tomorrow because she really likes her teacher...then I have Tori complaining that it is not fair if Whitney stays home from school saying if Whitney stays home I want to stay home too.. ( so I have one who loves school and wants to go when she is sick and I have one who doesn't like school and wants to stay home because she thinks it is not fair...Good Grief!) Sorry Tori you are soooo going to school!. I took Whit-bit's temp before bed and it was 102*I gave her a dose of Robitussin and then she fell asleep in my bed on my side and I don't dare Move her...She will wake up whiny and cry for an hour. No way am I even going to attempt moving her. I will just sleep in her room.
Here is "A" enjoying her Carmel apple................
She is such a sweet girl. she just turned 6 a few weeks ago. I went to High School with her Mom and we were pretty good friends in school and still are.
Saturday night I walk into the living room to find there was a "Yard Sale" going on?
I guess Whitney is hard up for Money$$$
I gave her Money for it all...I threw away the nail polish.( it was all dried up) I washed her green cloth purse and hung it back up in her room...Tori Bought the LV purse ( with my money) and I put all the Money back in her Princess crown bank she had for sale and put that back on her Dresser....Poo kid tried...so I thought she deserved a few bucks....

7 comments:
Aww I hope she feels better! No fun being sick! :(
You forgot me (and Coco) on your
link list... *TEAR* :(
lol. I forgive you Lisa. :)
Poor Whitney :*( I am really whiny and sensetive when I am sick also!! Good thing she has you to take care of her!! Hope that she is feeling 100% soon. Maybe after a good nights sleep?!?
Aww poor thing I hope she is feeling better today. I hate when the kids are sick. The carmel apples look really good too.
Poor Whitney. I hope she feels better soon! Nothing a Pug can't heal, I'm sure!
Poor little Whitney :(
(& poor you)
Poor Whit.....hope you get to feeling better really soon, sweetie!
I sure hope Whit gets better soon. Nice try, Tori! Your mama has your number:) It's terrible to feel so bad. I'm sure the spacers don't feel too good either. Your friend's little girl is so cute.
Hey Whit...I'll be sending good thoughts your way for you to get better. Just let the pugs kiss you and that should work!
Post a Comment