Saturday, August 16, 2008

BiRtHdAy Goodies

I want to thank all of you who sent me really nice cards for my birthday.....I need to take a picture of all of the cards I recieved from you all....... I feel Bloggy Famous! These Hydrangeas are from Sandy ( Ragus Pug) Sugar and Emma......
Thank you so much! They are so pretty and smell great, I love the Blue Hydrangeas...
Bradley knows how much I love COACH and that there is a ring I have had my eye on along with a new Purse that I like. he didn't get a chance to get to the COACH store to get me a gift card so he made up the Handmade coupon, I think I can work him into getting me both the ring and the purse...... this is the ring I want and this is the Purse I think I may get.......
I am bringing Whit-bit school shopping on Tuesday so if I have time I may run into COACH to use my coupon Bradley made me....
Tuesday Tori leaves on a mini vacation with her Grammy to the Ocean. this is the last free weekend the girls have before School starts on August 27th.
so while Tori is away this will make a good one on one shopping day with Whit-bit.
Whitney went away with her Grammy 2 weeks ago to Six Flags and a Hotel with a Pool and a day of Shopping at the mall ( Grammy got them some nice school clothes too)
We went on Thursday to get Tori's school schedule for her first year in High School ( yes high school can you believe it??) I think when I stared my blog she was in 5th grade!!!!!!! GAH
she has some pretty neat classes this year, but I will save those for the first day of school post.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I love both the purse and the ring. I think that Michael would KILL me if I ever spent that much though!! He would not be as understanding if I had a COACH obsession. Have fun on your shopping trip:)

Magnolia Sun said...

Happy Birthday (late). I like the ring, Billy got me a watch a coulpe of years ago. Shane starts school on Monday and that's what we've been doing all week (school shopping).

Jessica said...

Ok SERIOUSLY????? That ring is so awesome!!! I will have to go next door and see if they carry them there. I just told Andy I would take that as my wedding ring instead of the ring he got me! HAHAHA he knows I love Coach that much too! I so hope you had a wonderful b-day my dear friend!!!

Sandy said...

Oh, I like that ring! You must show it to us if you decide to get it. I'm glad you enjoyed the flowers. They sure are big blooms! Sounds like the girls are having a good time before school starts. Summer feels like it's gone by so fast this time.

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love them! Can't you get both? lol Have fun with all your shopping!

School starts so early! Here it doesn't start until the first tuesday of september, after the long weekend.