Back to the stables early this morning .... we stopped at a farm stand to buy the horses some fresh carrots for a treat. ( we also made the instructors Oatmeal Raisin cookies last night) we try to treat the instructors and horses nice since they are so nice to us. I can see why Whitney enjoys riding. we had such a great time riding together today. so much we are taking a few house tomorrow afternoon to ride again since it will be Whitney's last day of summer vacation. ( school starts on Wednesday!) then Whit and I will ride on Saturdays and one day after school during the week.......
Here is Whit-Bit posing with the bunch of carrots she picked out for Bull and Zee......
This the stable we go to.....( one of many )
Whitney always likes to get Zee all fancy and Pretty before a ride...today she decided to brush her tail and put it in a braid.....

This in MJ he is the FATTEST kitty I have ever seen...he is the Barn kitty...he must eat out of all the horses troths!

This is Bull.... his name is Bull Run he is 24 years old. he and I make a good team. we both did well together so he is now my horse at the stables for riding...
I can't wait to get back on him tomorrow afternoon......
( Somer?? notice my necklace? click on the picture to see it better........)
Whitney is really getting involved with the horses so much that we enrolled her today with the 4-H equestrian program to learn the proper care for a horse and go to shows and fairs. The first class starts next month.. she is really excited for this program as am I. I told Brad with the way things are going we need to plan on building a barn out back on the hill...I see horses in the future with a Sheep or 2...heck lets get Chickens and Pigs while were at it! LOL
Like a Pug rescue...there are Horse rescues in our area....Hmmmmmmm???
we would love to own horses someday...but not in the near future..if we do they will be boarded at the riding stable. I told Bradley. If Bull goes up for sale..We are buying him!
9 comments:
That is one big cat! lol!
That is so fantastic that you and Whitney are riding. Bull is gorgeous!
how cool that you all are riding together.
That cat is HUGE!
Those horses look so pretty and sweet. You two look like you're have a great time. I bet that's a fun thing to do together.
Well of course Whit has to pretty up her horse! Who wants to go out without hair/makeup being done?
Of course I noticed the necklace :) I am excited you ordered another one which one was it? I designed a couple more designs there may even be a cool bracelet in the future I will keep you posted.
Ok so I love the horse thing but I will confess they make me a lil nervous! Like the pic of Whit braiding the tail I don't think she should stand right behind them cause can't they kick?
Be safe!!!
The pictures are so sweet, can't get over how beautiful those horses are!
24 years old!! wow!! He looks amazing for his age - they must take great care of him.
Hi! I've been a longtime fan (one of those notorious lurkers) and just wanted to say thank you for your blog and all the great stories about your pugs and family! I have one fawn pug and my sister has three black pugs, so it's a treat to hear about someone else that has multiple pugs. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment