Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tori's new Look

Tori decided it was time for a Change...we are Both Hard Core Tori Spelling fans so since Tori shares Tori's name she thought she'd have the same hair style as her as well.........

got the Book sTori Telling a few weeks ago and just about finished reading it...then when I am done Tori wants to read it.......


Do any of you watch Tori and Dean on Tuesday nights? I am so addicted to that show....now the season is over and it is all reruns but I don't care. I still can watch them over and over. They remind me of Bradley and I. and their song they made together also reminds me of Brad and I ...we have such a Dorky relationship.... so the song suits us perfectely.... click here to watch the video of their song "SO IN LOVE" if you wish.....

7 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

Her hair looks cute. I have to admit I watch the show too.

Sandy said...

Oh, Tori's hair looks great! That is such a popular style now. Is it a lot on people around here. Aunt Sue likes to watch that show!

Christine & Giggs said...

Looks great Tori! I thought for a second she was going to go blonde too!

I love bobs, I think they are such a versatile cut. They can be cute, sassy, sexy, sleek & elegant, whatever! I'll probably have one done again one day. I'm trying to grow my hair out right now though and it's taking FOREVER!

Anonymous said...

Her is so cute!
Did you know 90210 starts tomorrow??

Wendy said...

Her hair is really pretty:) I have never watched that show. I may have to check it out.

Somer Love said...

Cute hair Tori!!!

Mrs.D said...

Yep, I also watch. Can't get enough of those reality shows!