Once we got to Maine The kids found a few Gift shops and Tori really though she needed these funky sunglasses....... for some strange reason she thinks they are really Cool ( I must be out of the loop I thought they were ugly haha)
when we hit the Lottery we will buy this Ocean front home
Mine and Bradley's hands in the shape of a Heart

Whitney with a Seaweed wig.......
Whitney with a Seaweed wig.......
Whit-bit and Tori heading for the cold water
I forgot the bag I packed with Towels, bathing-suits and what not at home...so I had to buy Whitney a bathing suit in Main. The only on we could find is a woman's with padding in the top...she hated the feeling and kept trying to adjust it...lol...once I got a pair of scissors I cut a hold on the inside and pulled out the padding...( poor kid)
Whit-bit and Tori
Mine and Whitney's Lobsters we had for Dinner..... ( The best Lobster I have had!)
Whit and her Daddy.......
Whitney is allergic to Lobster and gets a rash if she eats it. she loves Lobster so much she was willing to deal with a rash for a day or so....( yes we had Benadryl on hand)
Lobster makes her silly too I guess......
some childish adult behavior at the table..........
I guess I have a kid left in me too........
My Birthday Pomegranate Margarita!
YUM!
We bought some Salt water taffy ( it is a must when we go to the ocean!) and Whitney ate a piece and she lost a tooth! that is some sticky taffy!

Tori sound asleep on the way home....

once again Whitney ate another piece of Taffy and lost a second tooth! Time for Whitney to stop eating the salt water taffy I guess.....or the tooth fairy will have to start working over time!
some childish adult behavior at the table..........
Tori sound asleep on the way home....
once again Whitney ate another piece of Taffy and lost a second tooth! Time for Whitney to stop eating the salt water taffy I guess.....or the tooth fairy will have to start working over time!
UPDATE: yup Whitney woke up with a full body rash today from her Lobster Dinner.. she is drowsy from Benadryl and itchy...she said it is worth the taste of Lobster and will eat it again...now that is a girl who is a True Lobster lover. will take the rash just to enjoy her seafood!

13 comments:
Looks like great weekend, wish you could have been at my beach today you would have enjoyed the warm water.
Wow, I love all the pictures of you all having such a good time. Tori's glasses match Whitney's bathing suit just right! I bet the food and drinks were so good. How cold is that water?? Looks like a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday! You all look so sweet.
Happy Birthday!! Looks like y'all had a great weekend!
Happy Birthday! I loved the pictures of you and the hubby! Very sweet! :)
Those glasses of Tori's are coming back in style too.. sigh.. yay '80's! lol
I hope Whitney feels better soon...
Happy Birthday Lisa!
I love all the pictures of you, Brad, and the girls. What a great way to celebrate your 35th Birthday!
Have a fabulous day!
Birthday kisses an licks from Poky & Brownie
Wow, what a fun weekend. Man, that lobster looks so good.
Happy birthday to you!!!
happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday!!!! that looks like a fun trip to the beach.
Happy Birthday - looks like you had a great weekend!!!
What a great way to spend your birthday! You all definitely had a great time. I'll be sure to post about our trip soon. I need to find some time. We are on vacation this week so let me know if you have Wed or Thurs available for us to make a trip up to visit.
Happy Birthday! Nothing like a birthday getaway with the family! Hopefully Whitney is 100% again soon.
Love all the pics!!!!
When you win the lottery I am moving into that house with you guys Oscar & Lilly too! :)
Love all the ocean pics especially the heart one....go figure
I hope you were able to head to the Coach store. Can't wait to see those pics!
Tag, your it! Come check out our blog for the tag details! :)
Post a Comment