She is a Beautiful 29 year old adult living with Cystic Fibrosis, and is an active advocate in the CF community who also is to living each day to the fullest she thinks strongly that it is important to LOVE as long as you LIVE, and LAUGH as much as you BREATHE!! She has a Friend "Lissa" who created a LIVE,LOVE,BREATHE necklace to sell on Etsy in Honor of Somer . She has a few different designs to choose from. They sell for $35.00 each. For everyone she sells she is donating $10 to ...Love To Breathe

Somer also has 2 PUGS named Oscar and Lilly who keep her company on the days Somer is on House arrest (she calls it) when the weather quality is too bad for her to go out in.
My husband's best friend Kenny fought CF for 28 years so this necklace means alot to both of us. I will wear this necklace everyday to Honor Somer ( and Kenny) and support her life long battle. With this necklace I help Somer Breathe......
Live,LoveBreathe.......... if you are intrested in a necklace you can go to Lissa web page at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6084103 to show your support in Helping Somer Breathe.......

4 comments:
thanks for the link! i just bought one...here's to hoping a cure is found soon.
You are so CUTE!!!!!!!!
Thank you for posting this! I say you and the fam fly out to Utah this winter for some skiing you can stay with me and the pugs! There is enough room so let me know!
The necklace looks great on you!!
Again thank you so much you're the best!!!
Xo
That is a great necklace and a wonderful gift for her friend to make those for her cause.
The necklace is beautiful! I will keep the link and get one when I have extra money:) What a special and creative friend to make those necklaces in honor of Somer.
Post a Comment