As for Tori, Her school nurse all last year told me she should have her eyes checked due to her going into her office for headaches alot. I figured it was Tori just wanting to stretch her legs or having a bout with her ADHD. come to find out her sight is pretty bad and she has a double astigmatism.
She chose these cute Glasses that have encrusted diamonds( fake dismonds ) on the side. ( a little Bling )
she just rolled out of bed when I took these pictures. she is looking rather tired. but she is loving the glasses and notice a big difference in her vision.
Now we live in the Poor house....our insurance didn't cover the glasses......Bahhh !
Saturday we wanted to bring Whitney to the Cheshire fair but it was such a dreary day. Around 6pm rolled around and it was still raining so we chose to go to Olive Garden for dinner ( just up the road from where the fair was at) Whitney invited a camp friend ( who is also our neighbor across the road) as we got closer to Olive Garden the sky was clearing up...Yeah clap clap clap so now we can go tot he fair! once we finished up at Olive garden it was close to 8:30 pm but we went tot he fair anyway...once we got there we notice it closed at 11pm so we have plenty of time. and not sure if you remember last years post when we went to this fair..... I am happy to announce I did not suffer from food poisoning again!
Just as it got close to closing time it started to rain........
I really want a sheep.....they are so darn sweet! this one kept giving me kisses.
just at closing....we were the last in line to receive fried dough! yeahhhhh
Whitney with a powdered nose......
it takes about an hour to get to the Lake from the fair....we pulled in just a little after midnight...and me very carsick......gah! last year I got food poisoning...this year I get car sick? not fair!

10 comments:
The girls look so cute in their new glasses!
Hope the glasses solve the problem. I suggest doing some eye exercises (roll them around) and practice looking at things of different distances. I have stigmatism and my eyes were getting really bad when I worked 14 plus hours on my laptop...the eye exercises helped a lot! Also, cutting down TV/computers helped of course. It's important to not wear glasses all the time. So the eyes don't overly rely on the glasses and gets worse. Ever since I started doing these things, my eyes have been the same!
I love the new glasses! Glad you didn't get sick at the fair this year!
The girls with their new glasses are super cute! I have had mine for 15 years and I have sat on many many pairs! lol
Mmm and the mini donuts.. don't forget the mini donuts! Your poor tummy.. it must not like the fair!
I like both their glasses. I can't believe how grown up Whit is getting. Love all the pictures.
yummm fried dough!!!!
Both girls look darling with their glasses!
Now if we can just get OM Turbo to wear his doggles.
mmmm...funnel cake!
I love Whitney and Tori's new glasses. Mine actually look a bit like Whitney's. ;)
I love the girls glasses! I cant believe how grown up Tori is looking. Gah. She is growing up so fast.
I didn't even know the fair was going on... I would have loved to take *E* with us... I thought.. ehh.. I'll have time to take him to the Cornish Fair .. he and Austyn would be free cause they are 12... but now he has to go home 10 days early.. :(
Austyn turns 13 the day after the fair ends.. so it will be his "last" free year.. LOL LOL.. we haven't gone for the last 5 years though..
OH I LOVE the girls glasses... our insurance pays for glasses and contacts... and boy... the eye place I think tried screwing us over.. I'll have to tell you that little story... having worked for an optometrist.. this wasn't flying with me and I told them so...
The glasses area really cute. The girls look very beautiful. Glad you all had fun at the fair and that the rain held off. I am so excited that fair season is almost here for us:)
Post a Comment