Monday, August 04, 2008

Good News.......

Meet......................
"BUGS"


"Bugs" trip to the vet was a good one! He is a healthy Boy! he now has a home to rest his head and eat lots of kitty food to fatten up his skinny frame, with lots of Love to give him....... ( I wonder what he went through before he found us did he get lost? was he born out in the wild? did someone drop him off? We live in that kind of area where it is secluded and wooded enough for someone to drop off unwanted pets. all our cats have been strays( except Mr.Sophie ) he is so sweet and lovey I am glad he found us.......
he loves to sit with us and purrr..... Just as long as the Pugs stay on their own side of the sofa!

It funny....Turbo still has no clue that there is a Cat in the house......He walks right by the cat not even paying attention and goes about his buisness....his senses must be going like his eye sight...I would think he would be able to smell the kitty...
I love my new home............


Bugs is doing well, The vet said he is maybe a year old. and had some fleas and a tick so we treated him and kept him in quarantine for the weekend in a big room with a kitty box ,food and water so he wouldn't spread fleas throughout the house.... ( this is how he earned his name "BUGS") He is not fixed but this will change in the next week...he is going to be neutered..so we are keeping him in until then...just incase he feels the need to romance another kitty in the area. Then we will let him out once he is altered ...he really seems to enjoy rolling around in the grass and chasing grasshoppers....
He acts like he has always has lived here with us now that he has the run of the house. He is not afraid of Alex ( Tori's cat) but he really is not a fan of the pugs. if they try to get close he runs off with his fur standing up on end. I know he will come around in time. he shows he is intrested in the pugs but only from a distance. I bet they will be best friends in a week or 2.

10 comments:

Somer Love said...

welcome home Bugs!!!!!

Sandy said...

That is good news! He looks really happy to be there. It's amazing that Turbo doesn't sense Bugs being there.

Anonymous said...

I ma so glad he is nice and healthy!!

I am sure he will come around to the pugs.. it just takes some time! :)

Anonymous said...

yay - good news indeed! he looks so sweet and happy.

Mrs.D said...

Bugs is so cute. Glad he found a home with you. I bet Whitney is SO excited.

Jessica said...

He is so cute! I wish we could get a kitty from my family farm but our townhome is to small... barely enough room with us and the puggies! Welcome to the family Bugs!

L~ said...

Oh he looks like a LOVE! Our last cat to arrive was a lot like him in condition and disposition. I think the strays know how good they have it when the find a home like yours or mine. Hazel has turned out to be one of the best cats ever. I hope he's with you guys a good long time.

See you next week, I hope mom and dad told you!

Pam said...

YAY, I'm so glad all was well with Bugs at the vet and he now has a home with you all. He's so cute!

lalagirl said...

Welcme home Bugs!

Looking forward to pics of Bugs and the Pugs! He looks so comfy and right at home!

Unknown said...

Turbo never paid any attention to our two cats when we fostered him either. Maybe he thinks if they're not pugs, they're not worthy of his notice!!
I'm so glad Bugs found a wonderful home to love him.

Carol