We went to my parents today for Easter....My sister and her family were there too from Massachusetts and she brought her Pug Cosi....Willow and Belle were pretty excited to see their Pug Cousin!

Miss Tori with Belle.............

And with her Pug Cousin Cosi......


Meet Cosi........ he is 4 years old...and he will be spending sometime with us again in January while my sister and her family go on vacation.......Pheww 10 more months...long time to wait for this lil fella

Willow and Belle a stuffed Bunny and Duck from the Easter Bunny.....

Belle and her Bunny

Willow asleep with her Duck........

Oh yeah...The Easter Bunny brought us snow too!........Something we really didn't need anymore of....
10 comments:
Looks like a nice day. I couldn't even bring myself to take a picture of this morning's snow! UGH!!!!
I love that pic of Willow sleeping on her duck - how cute is she!
I did not get anything today, can you believe it? Mom said something about having a hectic week with family and work. I don't think that's a very good excuse!
Hope you get to go to a meetup soon, guys :)
Puggy kisses
Suki
Hey..those babies got a toy! The Easter bunny was good to folks at your house. Cosi is a cutie. I know that baby will have fun at your house!
They are all so cute and look adorable with their toys. Looks like yall had a nice day with family.
The pups look so cute with their stuffed animals :o) Glad that you had a good Easter!
Awww, Willow looks so cute sleeping with the duck; I love that picture. Cosi is cute, I bet he has plenty of fun at your place with Willow and Belle
Our Easter bunny didn't bring snow, but there was freezing rain. It broke low temp records for more than a hundred years!
What a nice Easter you had! Love the photos!
LOVE the pictures! I love the one of Willow sleeping on the duck! Brownie does that all the time...it's so addictive to take pictures non-stop!
Looks like you guys had a great family get together and Puglicious Easter!
Wow! A Pug cousin! How exciting is that! Your girls are all so pretty, human and fur girls, that is :)
Post a Comment