
Hello everybody,
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, we have been spending all our time at the lake. Enjoying our summer. I decided to come home today to check in and catch up on our laundry. ( we don't have a wash room at the lake) Then I will head back over later on this afternoon. If the weather is nice we will stay through the weekend and We have a Wedding to attend on Saturday and to our convenience the wedding is taking place at the Lake....
Yesterday Brad had the day off and took Whitney fishing. Can you believe Whitney caught a 90 pound fish! Yep she did! she went to cast out and caught herself in the shoulder with the fish hook! Ouch...so Whit-bit was the catch of the day. She was pretty good about it then when she returned tot h e camper she shut her finger in door. Poor kid it just was not a good day for her.
Willow and Belle have been doing great. I brought Belle into the vet for a follow up appointment for her throat. The vet was happy to see that she lost some of her winter weight and is now down to 19 1/2 lbs. I guess the long walk we take at the lake are paying off!
Willow and Belle have been doing great. I brought Belle into the vet for a follow up appointment for her throat. The vet was happy to see that she lost some of her winter weight and is now down to 19 1/2 lbs. I guess the long walk we take at the lake are paying off!
well keep checking in.........
Because...................
We have an announcement to make! Just not ready to share it quite yet....Give us a few days...I will be back on Monday!
I will keep you all in suspense!

12 comments:
NOW, THAT'S NOT FAIR TO KEEP US WAITING. Maybe it's a new kid...the kind with fur? It looks like beautiful weather up at the camp. I wish I was there! You had me going there with Whitneys big catch...too funny. I hope you all have a great holiday and week up there.
ooh! I love suprises:) Hope you let us all know soon!! Glad that you all are having such a great time up north!! You all are so blessed to have such an awesome retreat. I read about Whitney's catch and thought that you MUST have forgot to add a decimal! lol!! Poor Whitney! I am sure that wont be the first time she "catches" herself! HEE!!
OH MAN! Now I'm gunna be thinking about it all afternoon!! When will you tell us???? Sounds like you are excited about it ;)
I agree, not fair!!!!! I hope you don't keep us in suspense too long. I don't do well with suspense!!!!
Dang u woman, LoL, we're not good with suspense and hangin' in for more info........bah humbug...i say we all post once or twice a day on your blog, our disappointment, and fill it up with hundreds of comments to read, LoL, until u tell us :) hee hee, anyone in? weather does look beauty up there, ah, so envious, i'd be at the fire nightly :) enjoy!! please tell us soon or face the wrath of our many comments...LoL....i'll single handidly do it too :)
I also agree not fair - but I'm thinking like Sandy maybe a new fur kid. The lake looks wonderful y'all enjoy the holiday and weekend.
I agree with a new furry kiddie prediction! I will keep checking back to see:) Glad you are enjoying your time at the lake.
Cheers,
Pyrite and Boscoe's peep
I'm guessing a new baby. Like baby, baby. Human baby. Not that a puppy wouldn't be too much fun. Can't wait to hear your news!
oh, i hope your secret is a new baby dog!!!
We can't wait to hear the news! Hope Whitney is feeling better! That must have been a physically beaten day...Pug kisses from P & B!
I bet I know what it is. Good luck!!!! Wait until you see how CRAZY it is.
Sorry Wit, but good catch. I was fishing with my husband once and caught a sucker... the hook caught his shoulder. (He didn't think it was as funny as I did but it's okay, we can laugh about it now.)
I love trailer and camp life and walks by the lake. I can't wait to hear your surprise. For now, I'm waiting for my son to finish work then it's back to the trailer for us.
Post a Comment