Willow and Belle played a few rounds of Stick a toy in the tail game.............
Belle got a Pet~a~Cure......
The Gazebo where the wedding took place.........
My Daughters and I before the wedding..........
SO all you fellow Bloggers really don't care what we did all week do you? I think you all are waiting for me to spill the Secret I have been keeping Huh?!
Well you are going to have to wait until tomorrow to find out what it is................
K...one hint.............
............
...........
..........
.........
.......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

9 comments:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LISA! You are getting another dog aren't you! And....I know all there is to know about boy doggies... Meaning.... I recon that the BLUE bed and toy is meaning you are getting a little BOY.
OMG is all I can say. I am soooo super excited.... now, if this is another breed besides a PUG... like say a MALTEPOO. I think I will honestly faint. I am not joking with you Lisa. If I see you got a Maltepoo I will just about faint.
If it's another pug...well I will faint too because there is nothin' cuter than that sweet little smooshie face of a PUGGIE... I am sooo excited to see!!! PLEASE PLEASE tell us/show us pictures!!!!!! I am dieing to see!!!!
I almost forgot to comment about your trip photo's (I got so excited)
*The PET-a-cute... How cute is that. :) Coco would never sit still long enough to let me paint his nails! And I LOVE the pic with you and T and W... You all look GREAT.
ok... I reallyyyy want to know what this blue bed is all about...................
You are killing US! I can say US because I Know ALL of us bloggers feel the same way right now!!!!!
T... I just saw that you have the same shoes as me. From *Payless* Mine are white though. Aren't they comfy ;o)
PS; Lisa.. this does not mean I am over the surprise... I am still extremly excited... Just happened to notice her shoes, too. LOL
I want to know.. NOW :)
check your e-mail :)
no, I am not asking to know the secret sooner. just more excitment. LOL - as if this wasn't enough.
Yay yay yay, another dog, and a boy dog!!!! I can't wait to hear the details (and they better come soon, or we might all go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see the lucky little fella. I love Belle's nails. Good job. I guess she paid you in kisses. I bet it was nice having a wedding at the lake. What pretty scenery. Wouldn't be any need for any more decorations.
Leah is excited!!!!
so excited for your news :) can't wait to see pictures and see the new addition to your family :) you guys are so blessed if u get to have a new baby in the house, i'm sure all the girls will enjoy a boy around, lol....we'll all b here daily to check on the updates & see the excitement.....
another puppy?!? I really wish I was a dog person! I love dogs, but could never live with one:)
You girls look beautious in the pre-wedding photo:) Glad that you all have been having fun at the lake!!
You colored your hair! Didnt you? Looks great. I cant believe she let you paint her nails! What a good girl.
Im a little late, so I saw the more recent post, but avoided reading it so I could read this one first. Now Im off to read that one! Excited!
That color looks fabulous on Belle!
Post a Comment