Monday, July 09, 2007

So far so Good.......

Well Turbo is settling in well. Better than expected. He did get sick last night though. We think he was over stimulated with the Big day...From a long car ride and being in a unfamiliar home. He slept pretty good through the night..( OMG 3 Pugs in a queen size bed and a Husband! H-E-L-L-O! Time for a King Size! ) He got up around 6:30 am. and peed out on the back deck just before it down poured! Good Timing Turbo! He ate his breakfast Wellness Senior Dry food with a scoop of Wellness Duck and Sweet potato. Went out and did his business. Then I had a few errands to run I was a bit worried to leave Turbo home alone. I gave him a goodbye treat as he laid on the sofa with Willow and Belle and I said Goodbye to them. He never jumped of the sofa to follow me out the door. Phewww! Usually he is at mt feet at all times! In-fact he is laying on my feet as I write this. I think he is only at my feet because I just gave him a lick of my Berry Cream~cheese from my bagel. He thought that was pretty good tasting!
Willow and Belle had the Zoomies ( you know when they run around the house with their bums close to the floor and the tail goes straight out?) well Turbo thought he would join in on the fun. He ran back and fourth with them and he barked and barked. He had so much fun But I had to step in and call it quits before one of them got too rough.
He is pretty good about me applying his eye ointment. He is not thrilled about having it done but he knows it is for a good cause.
So...we are taking this whole week off from the lake and possibly the weekend. We want to let Turbo get used of us and our home before we bring him to another new place. Maybe Next weekend he will be ready. Besides we have neglected our home and yard and Pool since we have been at the lake. SO this weekend we plan on making a set of steps on our back deck and fence in a area for them to run and go potty and play in their Puggy Pool on warm days. The Pugs need a nice area to call their own.



Turbo came with his Teddy Bear. This Teddy bear has been through Turbos troubles so Turbo likes to keep him around.

I love Turbo's Wink........
He sure has made him self at home...




I just told Turbo that I ordered him a Camo Puppia Harness like his sisters with a Camo Belly Band. So now Turbo will have a puppia harness too! Click here Can you tell Turbo is excited by this? LOL






Brad is so happy to have another MAN in the house.




Couch Pug-Tatoes!


Enjoy Turbo's Montage and video Clip!

8 comments:

Jenna :) said...

awww congrats! on the new pug!! he looks like he's been there forever!

:)

Anonymous said...

I love the video of Turbo chewing his bone! He loves it and it *really* looks like he feels at home already! WOW, 3 pugs in the bed lol, full room! I am so glad to see Turbo all comfy cozy...how sweet!! That is so sweet...his teddy bear...it's been with him through everything...that bear is very special...I bet he is real attached to it. Now, besides the bear...he has a great family...You guys!! thanks for the pics Lisa =)

Leah said...

I LOVE HIM! And I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about the adventures the three of them have together!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

You are so cool guys! Congrats for the new family member! We can't wait to read all about Turbo's stories with his new family!
Hogs and kisses!

Sandy said...

Well, he fits right in! What a sweety. Your couch is so perfect for all pugs....so they can lay in the sun and nap! I bet he will love the camp, too.

Anonymous said...

he has the kindest, sweetest, most loveable face. his dark ears, his wink & the look of sheer contentment just melts the heart. i hope he continues to settle into his new "retirement" home, LoL :) great video :)

kristie said...

he is so cute and sweet! no wonder y'all wanted him. i'm amazed at how fast he adapted into your family. it's like he's always been there.

AM said...

He looks like he is settling in really well! He looks like a young senior pug too. Like he gets around and chews things well. That's great!