Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Pug Yard!

H~E~L~L~O!!!!!!!!!!.................
Can't you Please give a Lady some Privacy! When you gotta go you gotta go!





Run run Run!
Swim swim Swim..........
Splash Splash Slash
Thats what they can do now in their new Fenced in Pug Yard!


We decided today that we indeed needed a fenced in area for the Pugs to run and Play. SO today we went to Home Depot and bought a 25inch wire fence and bamboo to go around it....We attached it to our Pool fence all around out front so they can have a place to call their own. I dug out their little Pug pool and filled it with water. They all thought it was a big drinking Bowl! One of these days we plan on putting up a White Picket fence but for now this will do. We plan on doing a lot of changes to our Front yard this fall so we didnt want to get to involved with a permanent Fence...All in All the wire fence works Great! SO here are the 3 Fur Kids enjoying their new place.......

Here are a couple videos to show you just how much fun they are having...........


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

I think Belle needs to sit back and relax nand catch her breath!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the yard and the fence...how perfect for the Pugs!!
Turbo wants Willow to play! I love the videos. In that first one, I can really see Turbo run! He is fast!! Give the puggies my love. ;-)

Sandy said...

Wow, that is great. I love to see them run and play. Good times! Turbo is so sweet....looks like he's doing great.

kristie said...

they seem to be enjoying their new yard! the videos are great - turbo is a very spunky pug...he is running circles around the girls!

Wendy said...

They are loving that:) A great idea!!

Anonymous said...

nice idea :) now u don't have to worry about leashing them every time to get excercise :) turbo looks like he's having tons of fun with his sisters!!

Magnolia Sun said...

That is so great you have room to do that, I'm sure they like to run free too. Whit looks like she's having fun too.