Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rainbow Bridge

Its a sad day here in the Blogging world....Sweet Chichi received her angel wings Lastnight....


May 1994-July 2007

RIP Sweet Chichi you will be missed but not forgotten..........

click here to visit Chichi's Mama's Blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will miss seeing her sweet face but you are right Lisa..she will never, ever be forgotten!!!
I just wish our fur babies could stay with us forever. It is not fair that they can't live as long as humans.

We love you Chi Chi.

Priscilla said...

I've been sad all morning thinking of Chi Chi's family.

How is your little Willow today? I hope she is better.

Sandy said...

Hey you all!! Thank you for the sweet words and comments on my blog and yours about my baby girl. You all know how much she meant to me and I was so glad to be with her yesterday. I feel so heavy with sadness and I know it will go away with time. I think nothing but the good time with her because she was such a good girl...although a stubborn good girl. I feel so blessed to have you all caring about me and my family and pugs right now! Love y'all.

Pug Love said...

I'll miss Chichi!!