Sunday, July 15, 2007

Who's Da'Man?

Who's Da'Man that gets to wear this sexy little garment? WhooWeee...Turbo got himself a StudPug Belly Band!
Now modeling his new UnderGarment.................








Its okay to laugh...when I first took this out of the package I did chuckle quite a bit....
We call it Turbo's Jock Strap.
When we first brought Turbo home he marked in different areas around the house. So I ran down street to the pet store to see if I could get a Belly band. They had only one to chose from and they were not nice looking at all. But I bought it anyway just to keep him from marking. I ordered this Belly Band from The New York Dog Shop and now that it came in the mail he no longer marks. But since he has not yet been tot he lake I think I am going to bring it there just incase he tried to mark his territory there....
I also ordered him a Camo Harness but that is back-ordered. Hopefully soon it will come in.



5 comments:

kristie said...

well, it certainly looks very manly ;-) glad he really doesn't need it anymore.

Sandy said...

Oh, poor Turbo. But I do understand the problem. He will looking so GI Joe in his new harness!

Anonymous said...

Jock strap. :) LOL poor little Turbo. He looks like he is embarassed! Its ok Turbo we aren't laughing. We love you!

kaui said...

hey guys! I don't think I've posted a comment before here but I'd like to say hi! Me and my mom were browsin the net and read your guy's cool adventures! Hi Turbo, willow and bella!

love,
kaui

Magnolia Sun said...

That is funny but if it works who cares!!