Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kitchen Helpers

Each night when I prepare Dinner Belle would always be at my feet . She would not beg but she would just lay nearby and rest while I slave over the stove....Now that Turbo is with us he does the same thing so now 2 Pugs resting on the floor at my feet while I cook diner....Willow just sits on the sidelines and stays out of my way..she must see me walking over Belle and Turbo knowing that is is hard for me to get around with them there but, I make it work now I am used of them being there.
My Fur Kids keeping me company while I prepare dinner.






Why Belle lays like this is beyond me...it looks rather uncomfortable.










Today Tori Left for New York with her Grandmother for their annual summer Mini Vacation 3 nights. Tori her cousin "K" and her Best friend "H" are all going together ( My MIL is a Brave Lady! 3 13 year olds...yikes. I will post where they are staying and photos when she gets back...I bought her a digital camera for this trip...I wish I bought it for myself and gave her mine...I got her a Sony CyberShot...I Love it! I hope she takes nice pictures so I can post some when she gets home....She will only be home for one day then she leaves for Massachusetts for 3 nights to go visit her cousin. She is quite the social butterfly...I guess that is what 13-14 year olds do. RUN RUN RUN and ask for MONEY MONEY MONEY!


Here she is saying her Good Byes to O.M Turbo....She is so in love with him.........
As for Willow......We were planning on heading over to the Lake for the rest of the week But Willow is too sick to go so we decided to stay home and let her get better before we bounce her around....We thought she was getting better late last night. Around 10pm she started vomiting again and she had diarrhea all night long again. I called the vet telling them she is still not eating and but is drinking a little water off and on..( this is only if I bring it to her. she really is not up for walking around.) While I was on the phone with he vet I was preparing a Fruit and yogurt Parfait and she took a liking to the yogurt. So I asked Marion ( the vet tech) if I could add her Fortiflora ( a powder to add to her white rice to help absorb bacteria). Marion gave me the okay to do so and she kept it down. Then I gave Willow her Antibiotic Pill and she kept that down too. ( Last night she threw it up) I carried her out to the New Pug yard but she found a bit of shade and and laid down and fell asleep. I brought her back in and she walked out on the back deck. ( thinking to myself...Oh no. she is going to be sick.) she actually jumped up on the patio chair and sat up and held her nose up in the air and sniffed the air. that is the most active he has been in 3 days! So right now she is sound asleep with Whitney on the sofa...they both fell asleep watching a Disney Show.......The vet wants us to bring Willow in tomorrow if she is sick through the night again ...Keep your fingers and paws crossed that we have a good night with out any quick runs up the stairs and out the back deck during the night and cleaning up messes. I have done that 2 nights in a row....Time for a good nights rest and a happy Spunky Willow tomorrow.




Get well sweet Girl.......

7 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I hope they have fun, that's the kind of camera I have and I love it.

kaui said...

I hope you get better soon Bella! Me and my mom will have our paws crossed for you. PUG HUG

kaui

Manda Girl said...

Oh Willow - I hope you are feeling better soon! Big kisses from Meimei and Miko

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing when I saw Belle's paw..how cute that is..and then I saw you wrote about it right below the picture! The kitchen buddies are so precious. :)
OH Lisa I know just what you mean...when you saw Willow jump into the chair & sniff sniff the air..that must have meant more to you then a million dollars!! That is how i am. That was an encoursging sign Lisa!! My prayers are with you guys for a good nights sleep with no sickness and when tomorrow comes...spunky willow will be back to her normal self. :)

Leah said...

We are so sad to hear that Willow is still sick. Hope tonight is a better night for all of you!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oh Belle! We hope you get better! Poor little baby! I love to stay in the kitchen when my humans cook something... And I always get a snack! :P
Hugs too all of you!!

AM said...

I sure hope that yogurt does the trick. I cant wait to see what T takes pictures of in NYC! I've never been there. I want to go one year at Chirstmas!