Whooo Weeee! We are back from the Lake....This was O.M. Turbo's first time there and her took over like he owned the place! He did great! He wasn't too fond of the Doggy Beach tho. I am guessing he is not a fan of the water. He loves to tromp around in the grass and go for walks. He was a big hit at the lake and met a lot of new faces. He even though Willow a new trick! When O.M. Turbo goes potty he will spin and kick grass like he is mowing the lawn....I think Willow must of seen him do it because now SHE DOES IT TOO! LoL Our walks are longer now because he wants to stop and smell everything. He really enjoys his walks....
They are waiting patiently for their evening walk........
Willow and Belle sit here each Morning and soak up the morning sun...........
I am not tired.......I will not fall asleep!
O.M. Turbo can only fight his sleep so long.
Willow's favorite spot to rest.....
Sometimes Belle joins her..........

6 comments:
Lisa...there's nothing like a rescue, is there? They fit in, they adjust, they love...unconditional! Glad OM Turbo found you guys!
Hey Lisa! I love these pictures of the pugs. O.M Turbo looks like he fits right in at the lake...he looks so happy!! He is quite a stud. I love his muscular build! He is soooo cute..as are Willow and Belle. I adore the pic of the gals soaking up the SUN! They look so happy.
Lisa that screened in sun porch is fabulous!!!!! Coco would Love one of those!!!(here at home. LOL)
Nothing better then getting away to the trailer especialy when you have Pugs to share it with. Turbo seems to be fitting in really well. I'm so glad for you guys.
We just love Turbo! Not sure if it's just me, but I think Turbo looks like an older Porky. They have the exact same personallity and they kind of look alike. O.M. Turbo is very macho and mature...just like our little old man. In fact, nowadays, we just call him Old Man since he his mustache is greying to white. :)
I get so happy when I see those three. Can I turn into a pug and come live at your camp with y'all? It looks like a wonderful place to be.
Hey Lisa...
How is Willow feeling?
Just wanted to check in.
;-) leah
Post a Comment