Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Punchy wants one and I found one!!!

Remember a few posts back Punchy posted a few VW Vans she wanted for her Pug Family??? Well BY~GOLLY I found one...Just around the corner of the entrance of the lake! It looks as if it has been abandoned. I bet a good paint job and a little TLC this could make a Great Pug Mobile! Maybe we ought to make a Punchy Fund and buy her the Pug Mobile and then she can Chuffer us to that Blogger Meet-up in October!


7 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Do you think you could have "W" check it out for BUGS????? We better get workin' on it if it needs to be "road worthy" for the drive!!!!

Sandy said...

I am sitting here thinking about what you two would look like across the miles headed to the meetup in that pug bus. Sounds like an adventure for sure. Then all of us at the meet up could pile in it and parade around town. Does the outhouse thing come with it?

AM said...

Have yall read that book, Adentures from the Pug Bus? THis reminds me of the cover.

Jenna :) said...

ha that would be fun!! :)

Punchbugpug said...

Remember I get to drive! LOL Of course we would have to sing while we are traveling..anyone know any good VW - Punchy type songs????

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute! That would be so fun...Everyone pile in...to the Pug~Mobile. :~)

I can't believe someone just left it there! The Love-Bus :)

Wendy said...

Be sure to stop by and pick me up:)