Turbo gets to show it off at the vet this afternoon. We are going to see his Dr. because he has a cough that just does not sound good. so we are going to see if he picked up a cold I don't want to mess around with anything due to his age.
We have been to the vet alot this week. Willow has been there off and on for tests and fluids. She is doing much better. she is still not herself but showing improvement. She hates her new medication when I give her the pill she gets all foamy and frothy at the mouth. I keep telling he if she just would swallow it she wouldn't taste it. so today I dipped it in Berry Cream-cheese to help take the bad taste away but he ate the cream-cheese and spit out her pill. She did take it after awhile but she really let me know that she was not happy with me or the idea of taking a nasty tasting pill.
UPDATE ON TURBO'S VET APPOINTMENT TODAY......
Poor 'OL Turbo was diagnosed with Collapsed Trachea....... to learn more click here
He is on medication 2 times a day and is really good about taking it. I did what I do for Willow I put it in Berry Creme Cheese and he gobbles it right down! We go back to the Vet in 2 weeks for a follow up.

8 comments:
What a stud!! He does look so very proud to be wearing his new camo harness in those pics!
I hope the cough is nothing serious and glad to hear that Willow is on the mend. Funny how you can get to know the staff at the vets office so quickly ;)
Take care of everyone over there!
Turbo is one stud! He looks fabulous and I LOVE the camo harness (of course I do...it is...camo ;-)
I am happy to hear Willow is getting better each day and I hope she is all better real soon! She sure is fiesty...eating the yummy-ness around the pill & not the pill! If she only knew it is for her own good!
You are a GREAT puggie momma.
Turbo looks so handsome--love the camo harness!
The camo harness is so cute, they all look very sweet and cute. I hope he is feeling better soon and it's good he likes his meds.
He looks great in his camo harness. That's a lot of pug weight sitting on you!! I hope he gets better. I don't know anything about that problem. Have you seen those little pill pocket meaty treat things?? Willow might not be able to eat them anyway because of her allergies. But you stick the pill in meaty treat and then smush it together and they don't know!
Lookin' good Turbo! So sorry to hear about your trachea. I'm glad you have a great family to take care of you now! My Daddy had only one eye too. I wonder if you could be him. He was at a breeder in Wilmur, AL, but I guess you could have made your way up North some way! Wouldn't that be the coolest?
cute harness turbo! and willow feel better soon!!
kaui
Im soo proud of you, Willow, Belle & Old Man Turbo's Mom.
You r a really good mommy. Good mommy deserves good furkids.
My best get well wishes goes to willow & turbo.
*huggs*
Post a Comment