Thursday, March 20, 2008

vacation Day 2

Awww....Day 2 was a nice day. we stayed at the Hotel all day and enjoyed the warm sun, the Pool and did a few activities they had going on at the Hotel.








Here is Whitney looking foward to heading down to the Breakfast Buffet............. On the way down to the Breakfast Buffet Brad misbehaved and had to stand in the corner of the elevator....he pushed the alarm button on the elevator. I didn't know I was bringing 3 kids to the Nick Hotel.... so I had to let him know that this behavior was not acceptable.
After breakfast Whitney woke Tori up to head to the pool for Slime Time Live.....
The drink of the Day for the Kiddos was......








Shamrock Slime Smoothie.............
Whitney was chosen to play a game on Slime Time Live...... She was Wanda from the Fairy Odd Parents ( Click here)
it is hard to see but she has Wanda's hair on top of her head. ( she is kneeling with the Pink bathing suit on) I tried uploading the video of her playing this game and then getting Slimmed but it is not uploading....Darn! it is a cute video clip too.... awwww Shucks!





After a long day at the pool Whitney wanted to head down to the Hotel mall to have the sketch artist draw her as a Cartoon character....




Shortly after we went out for Dinner and walked to Ripley's Believe it or not.... Interesting place~ Click here Somthing about this Photograph on Display there really made me Miss my Pug Turbo!
The girls pose with a piece of the Berlin Wall.........

7 comments:

Sandy said...

It does look like a beautiful day there. I love that Whitney gets in these activities. That shamrock drink looks too good. Brad is a big kid...that's too funny. Aunt Sue would love to go to Ripley's.

Wendy said...

More fun:) Brad cracks me up!! Couldn't help himself huh? LOL!!

kristie said...

you are making me want to go there really bad! more, please...

Frances Louise said...

Looks like the girls are having fun, but the important question is, how's the food?

Nevis said...

Wow, the Berlin Wall? That must have been pretty amazing!

Pam said...

The Berline Wall?! How cool is that!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Great pictures - I love characatures!