Saturday, March 15, 2008

we are haveing a blast!

Hey! we are here and enjoying the Hot sun and missing our Pugs like CRAZY... and Wendy texted me today telling me that New Hampshire got 6inches of snow...UGH!!! I will take the 87* Hot sun any day...we left New Hampshire Just in time!

here is a sneek a peek into what we have been up to......



Tori and Whitney got to meet Dora the Explorer today!








we waited a little over an hour for a table at the Bahama Breeze...and it was so worth the long wait! YUM~
for any of my Blog friends who want to take their kids somewhere......you must check out the Nick Hotel! (Click here) this place is soooo Awesome! Details to come in another post..I am so tired to write anything at this point.

18 comments:

Nevis said...

Looks like you guys are having an awesome time!!! Can't wait to see more pictures so I can live vicariously...

kristie said...

what fun! i'm glad y'all are able to escape all that snow. hope you have a great week. and whatever's in that glass you are holding in the last pic: i'll take 2.

Weeny&Daisy said...

Aww we're glad you are having such a great time! Looking forward to seeing more piccies! xxxx

Sandy said...

I love seeing you guys in the fun and sun! That resort looks so nice and lots of fun things to do and see. I am so happy you all are out of the cold and snow for a few days.

Magnolia Sun said...

Looks like y'all are having a great time enjoy rest of the week.

Pugalicious said...

Omg! so jealous wish we were taking it easy like that somewhere right now.. no such luck though!! Have fun for me!!

Wendy said...

WOW! That place looks awesome!! Lani is SOOOO jealous that the girls met Dora!! She loves her some "DOWA"!!! These would be a fun way to start scrapbooking;)

Jessica said...

ohhhh I am so jealous! We are suppose to get 2-5 inches here between today and tomorrow! BUT it sure looks like you all are having a blast! Send the warm air NORTH!!

Mrs.D said...

That hotel looks awesome. Bet you all are having a blast!

AM said...

I've been to that Bahamma Breeze! Yes very good, and very crowded!

That place you are at looks AWESOME. And the girls (and you and your hubby) look like you are having such a great time! You are so tan!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

looks like a blast!

Pam said...

Oh, it looks like you guys are having a blast! The weather looks wonderful and I know you are happy to escape all that snow.

FlipFlop Mom said...

ahhh looks like you're having a BLAST!!! good for you!!! Wendy might have gotten 6 inches.. but we got nothing!! phew.. do not fear!!!

Keep enjoying the sun! and having fun!!!

Adventures of Bismarck said...

I am so glad you are having so much fun on your vacation. I have a pug friend who is about to have knee surgery like Belle. When you get back, I might have a few questions for you.

Frances Louise said...

Looks so wonderful - and 87 degrees . . . . Mommy is jealous!

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Hope that you all are having fun!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

Shannon said...

So glad you're having a great time!!! That place looks so fun! Hola Dora!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

What a great place! It looks like SO much fun!!!