On St.Patricks day we went to Epcot.....I think this is my favorite place besides Sea world. The kids seemed to have enjoyed it as well. Brad and I have wanted to being them before but were we figured it was not something they would enjoy. Now that they are older we decided to bring them and glad we did. They had a ball..........
Tori walking towards the entrance to Epcot.





I got a kick out of this...... they have the Pumpkins growing in this Micky Mouse Mold to make the Pumpkins in the form of Mickey.
Tori taking a break in the shade with a smoothie....
What is Whitney looking at???????/
A turtle..........


The kids liked the Mexico the best.....
They couldn't understand why we said no to these sombreros.....would you want to be the person sitting next to them on the airplane with them wearing those huge things?

Whitney started to get burned...this shirt cost just as much as the sunblock so we figured she would get more use out of this Souvenir t-shirt rather than a bottle of sunblock. ( we call her Kat Von D with her sunglasses..)
Kat Von D
The girls jumping on the water bubbles that jump out of the ground.


After we returned tot he hotel it was pretty late so we let them go for a midnight swim!

What is Whitney looking at???????/
The kids liked the Mexico the best.....
Whitney started to get burned...this shirt cost just as much as the sunblock so we figured she would get more use out of this Souvenir t-shirt rather than a bottle of sunblock. ( we call her Kat Von D with her sunglasses..)

The girls jumping on the water bubbles that jump out of the ground.
After we returned tot he hotel it was pretty late so we let them go for a midnight swim!
Sorry...I'd write more but I am soooo tired tonight...

12 comments:
FUN! Glad you guys all enjoyed Epcot. Love it!
Another fun day!!! You all must have been tired when you go back home. I bet there are people saying thank you for not buying the hats and bringing them on the plane...
Fun...We never went to Epcot since Wesley was so young. Definitely on our next trip:)
i LOVE epcot - it's my favorite disney park. there is so much to do there for all ages, i think it tends to get a bum rap. plus: you can always drink your way around the world...i'm loving seeing y'alls trip...MORE, please
Mexico is my favorite "country" in Epcot as well! So glad you were able to go there and the girls enjoyed it!
Glad they were able to see Epcot it is such a great place.
Oh yes, gotta love Kat!
What a great set of pictures. ooo...a Midnite swim? Nice!
I've always wanted to go to Epcot. Someday!
Mexico is one of my favs at Epcot. I just love the atmosphere in there, I feel like I'm at a Mexican street fair.
I love epcot too...fun times!
To answer your question from my post, the wedding is at the renaissance orlando resort at sea world. Was that where you stayed??
Looks like the girls are having tons of fun . . . yippee!
I remember when I first saw the entrance to Disney World.. there were no cars around ( can you believe that...) and I got out of the car and stood in the middle of the road taking pictures.. I was sooooo EXCITED!!! HA!! and I was 31....
This looks like FUN!! Epcot was probably one of my favs too.. with Animal kingdom being my least!!!
Post a Comment