
Cocktails..............
Palm trees...............
I am looking foward to ..............Wearing my Flip Flops! all I wear now are my Uggs ....this is going to be a treat!
The Pugs and my Dad will hold down the house Hold while we are soaking up the warm sun.
I am bringing my Laptop so I may be updating my blog if time allows.
Dear Turbo~
We already miss you. I called to check in on you tonight and Carol said that you are having a great time and already got re-aguanted with your Faster sibilings and Had your dinner and even went outside a few times.... You are in good hands as you already know since you lived there for a few months waiting for us to adopt you. You be a good boy and enjoy your vacation at Carols. I can't wait to hear all about it. also Please be polite and don't mark your scent around her house....Mommy Packed your belly band so if you mark Carol will have to put that on you. and I know you feel embarrassed when you have to wear it. We love and Miss you so much. We will see you next week! Mahawww xoxoxoxoxoxo

11 comments:
Have a blast:) I can't wait to hear all about it and see all the WARM pictures!!
Have fun!
Have a safe trip and awesome vacation. Looking forward to hearing all about it!
I know you'll have a great time!
Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Have a great vacation and I hope the weather is nice and sunny for you where ever you are! Can't wait to hear all about the trip!
Yea....You all deserve a fun, warm vacation from all that snow and cold. Can't wait to see the pictures.
I hope you have a great time. You definitely deserve some warm fun in the sun. I'm jealous!
have fun!!!
Have a BLAST and don't think about work or life back at home or anything but having FUN FUN FUN. And if possible post for us to tell us about all the fun you're having and we will react with horrid jealousy..!!!
Aww we hope you have a pawsome time!
Love W and D xx xx
Post a Comment