Not too sure how many of you have been following
CF Husband . I have been for a few months now and have been following their amazing Journey. Take a few minutes to
watch this clip. Please take a moment each day and Pray for them and their beautiful daughter Gwyneth Rose.
3 comments:
I saw that video earlier and I totally cried right along with them! An amazing family!!
What a moving story! It really makes me stop and count my blessings! Thanks for stopping by to see me! I've been reading your blog for a long time. Love your Pugs and girls, but, not your snow! "I wasn't born in the South, but, I got here as soon as I could" is one of my mottos. There is something on my porch that you inspired- I'll have to go take a picture and post it! Lynn
I've been following this family ever since you first posted about them. I can't even imagine what they are going through. However, they sure are in wonderful spirits despite everything. And it seems that although it is a slow progress - that is just what they are making...progress! Yep, I check in with them every day.
Post a Comment