Sunday, March 09, 2008

Getting Turbo ready for his vacation .....

Ole' man Turbo is going on vacation too...But he gets to leave a Day earlier than us. ( Lucky Man) So today I packed his Bags and washed his bed for his vacation in Vermont. Turbo is going to stay with his Foster Mom who he lived with while he was in the Pug Rescue waiting for his forever home ( which we were the Lucky family who got the special man...) We decided that Turbo would be better off staying with Carol ( his Foster Mom) since he knows her and she knows all about him and how to treat his eye that needs to be doctored 6+ times a day.....He would be too much work for my father to have to deal with while he will have his hands full with His own dog Kramer and Willow and Belle.... So Ole' Man Turbo is going to have a great time in Vermont with Carol and her Pugs and Pom. and her Iguanas and birds...



So the first thing I did was wash his new ( but stinky) Bed......... washing...

Drying....




Willow and Belle love resting on fresh warm laundry....it didn't take them long to figure out the Turbo's bed just came out of the drier....or maybe they wanted his bed to have their smell on it or when he is gone.



I wrote out his daily menu....



Went to K-Mart and bought these Mini storage bins for his food, Treats and medications.



Turbo making sure everything he wants is packed.....
I called the vet to get refills on his medications....and wrote instructions...




Well....looks like Turbo is all set for his Big trip....he even is bringing his "Girlfriend" he came with this big Teddy Bear. He sometimes likes a little romance..so sometimes his "Girlfriend" makes him feel not so lonely.....(Wink-Wink)
All that needs to be done now is giving him a Pug Tub. He needs to be freshened up a bit. He wants to be all fresh and Handsome for his time at Carols...He will have his Bath maybe Wednesday night since he is going with Carol on Thursday........





19 comments:

Wendy said...

aww! She must be so thrilled to be puppy sitting for Turbo:)

Erin Ward said...

have fun Turbo!

I hope you don't miss him too much!

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm sure she will enjoy being with him again and you won't have to worry about him. Looks like you thought of everything.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I bet Turbo could use some "me" time away from his sisters!

AM said...

I see Gain in that laundry room! And those are nice machines.

Im sure Carol will feel great about their decision to adopt Turbo to you guys when she sees all the love and care and preparation you did for his vacation.

Pam said...

so cute, Turbo's going on vacation too! I bet his foster mom is so looking forward to it.

Bella and Perogi said...

aww Turbo is so cute. i love the pic of him checking to make sure everything is packed..way too adorable. You are such a good Mommy to him with your little notes :)

Nevis said...

Wow, I never thought about using some beef broth to like..."juice" up the kibble. Great idea! Do you use the broth straight out of the frig, when it's cold? Do they mind it being cold?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Nevis~

They prefer it room temp but they do eat it if it is cold from the fridge...sometimes if I have enough time I will warm it a little in the microwave to take the chill off.... They really like the beef broth in their kibble. If I don;t add it they turn their nose up at the dish and walk way...( snobby Puggies)

Page said...

That list is too cute...Turbo sounds like a lucky man!

Wanda said...

Have fun Turbo! He has a more fashionable bag then I do:)

Cheers!

FlipFlop Mom said...

ahhh you're an awesome PUG mommy!!! Psst... do you think sometimes we spoil our animals more than our kids.. lOL LOL.. I know I can!! LOL LOL!! I'm hoping you have SOOOO MUCH fun!!! You deserve it!!

and seeing that washing machine.. still makes me JEALOUS!!!! still don't have mine :(

Sandy said...

oh Mr. turbo is so special and you take such good care of him. He has girlfriend!!! That is so cute. I know he is going to be looked after and loved on with his foster mom.

lalagirl said...

It sounds like Turbo will be in for some fun! I agree. Your Dad's got his hands full! Definitely well thought out.

Have a fabulous vacation and be safe!

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Hehehe! Lucky Turbo getting to leave a day early!
Have fun on your vacation (in three days)!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

Jessica said...

well I hope you all have a wonderful vacation and Old Man Turbo has a wonderful time too! And of course the the girls! (both puggie and human! LOL)
Jess

kristie said...

i cannot believe y'all leave in ONE day!!! i'm jealous - have fun...take pictures...come back and blog all about it soon...

Mrs.D said...

What a good pug momma you are!!

Weeny&Daisy said...

Aww Bye bye turbo, we hope you have fun! Looks like you are very well prepared anyway, so dont worry!

xxx