Friday, March 21, 2008

vacation

Brads parents have a winter home in Florida so we went to go visit them for the day....they live just about 30 minutes from the Hotel we were staying at. It was nice to see them again. They will be coming back home to New England towards the end of April...... The girls were so excited to go again. They stayed here 2 years ago when they visited with their Grandparents for a week... and they remembered they..........


Got to drive the golf Cart around the neighborhood...
Swim in the pool..........
try to catch a lizzard....

Helping Grammy pick Oranges............


then making Fresh Orange Juice with the electric juicer..........


Tori always kids around with Whitney ..............and Tori told Whitney if you eat Florida Oranges you will get a hairy chest..........
Tori took this fuzzy stuff off a tree behind her Grammy's house....she is such a jokester.
Tori relaxing on her Grammy's bed texting all her friends back at home........Whit~bit posing for the camera.......Brad and his fater went for a Motercycle ride....Brad took this one.....His Dads new Harley, I stayed behind and went tot he Pool with ths girls and my MIL.Tori texting her friends still............On the way back to the Hotel we stopped at Krispy Kreme...their Red sign was on so we took advantage of the Hot fresh donuts! ( and we bought 2 dz. ( oink oink) after dinner we let the kids swim....until 10pm..........The pool water was so warm. It felt like Bath water...I wish I had my bathing suit on....but instead I got silly, when I am tired I get a little goofy...Brad got silly too but he wouldn't make his funny face for the camera.....( camera shy)
Thats pretty much it........lets see what tomorrow brings. Stay tuned!

10 comments:

Sandy said...

another fun day and I love your MIL's place. It's perfect for a home away from home! I just love seeing y'all having a good time in the sun and pool. Tori is such a clown with that hairy chest idea. Tell her she is going to get "trigger thumb" if she keeps on texting!

FlipFlop Mom said...

ahhhhhhhhhh that looks like FUN!! oh the chest hair is hilarious!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!

We so NEED warm weather here!!

Leah said...

FUN! It sounds a lot like one of our vacation days. Our last day in FL we spent at Jason's uncle's house, and the kids caught lizards and picked grapefruit, and we took turns riding his Harley. Brad's parent's house is so cute! I would love to have a house there, too!

Nevis said...

Wow, looks like such a fun time you're having...even at your MIL's place. Color me envious!

Wendy said...

I was wondering if you were going to be able to visit them:) You all looks so happy and TANNED!! The lizards are Wesley's favorite part of Florida. Me...not so much.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Looks like you all had a blast!

Magnolia Sun said...

That's so nice you inlaws have a place down here, you should use in the summer. My kids are the same way with texting.

Pam said...

Looks like you are having such a great time. Tori is so funny with that "hairy chest". lol!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Your in-law's winter place looks the same as my in-law's place...but I guess they all look alike in Florida =)

Bella and Perogi said...

I love all your vacation pics! I'm so bad at taking pictures when i'm on vacation. Looks like you guys had a great time.

We are going to orlando in may for a friend's wedding. It's in the sea world resort. Can't wait!