I know I said it before but I will say it again. If any of you out there who want to bring their kids somewhere warm and fun...... you have got to bring them here to the Nick Hotel. We have stayed at a lot of different places but this one is the Best Place we have stayed at with the kids. There is so much to do, From a kids spa to workshops. Karaoke and Games performed up on stage and getting slimmed. the fun never ends here.......


When we first arrived in Florida it was over cast and rainy. ( That is okay...you don't have to shovel rain and it was Way warmer than it was back in New Hampshire)Once the shuttle picked us up at the airport and brought us to our Hotel we got to hop on this cute little ride to get to our building...
My daughter who is 14 is going through a stage where she is Obsessed over Dora the Explorer.It must be the Funny Teen age stage because all her friends are the same way... So when I booked this trip I asked for the DORA SUITE. There was a lot to choose from Whitney would of Like the SPONGEBOB SUITE but I figured Dora was a good move ( I personally think DORA is a little scary looking. I am glad she was not in my room!)

Ours was more my style...No Dora. I decided to bring my Lap Top but I hardly touched it...
Since it was rainy the girls decided to go to the Kids Spa and get their hair done.
Whitney chose Corn rows with beads............
Tori chose a wrap with beads....
you may have to click on this picture to see their hair all finished.......( thank you Sandy...This is what they decided to spend the $ you sent them on!)
Hey look the sun is coming out!
The girls wanted to hurry back to the room to change into their bathing suits.....
This is something they can't do back at home! Even though it was raining still lightly they had a great time. I huddled under a huge table umbrella keeping dry.
late that night ( 10:30 pm) we signed up the kids to join Club Slime.....
everything was slime,...........the drinks, the snacks, they had music playing , Games up on stage, You could of had Slime in your hair ( but the girls didn't want any part of that...they didn't want to mess up their braids they just had done) Tori and Whitney were chosen to play a game up on stage and they came in 2&3rd and they both won a $100.oo arcade card for the arcade in the Hotel....... ( video below this post)
Whitney chose Corn rows with beads............
Here they are getting ready to play............
Here is the video of the girls playing a Club Slime game.

9 comments:
Yea...it looks like a great time there at that resort. I love the room. I'm so glad you guys had such fun. I can't wait to see more pictures.
I still cannot believe we just missed each other! We had such a great time and it looks like you guys did too!!!!!! We did not ride Soarin' at Epcot, but I wish we had. We even had fast passes but decided not to ride because some members of our party were a little sick after Mission Space. Guess we'll have to go back--that would be a fun bloggy meet up!
i'm so glad that y'all are having/had a great vacation away from all the snow. i cannot wait to hear LOTS more.
The game reminded me of a game on Su.rvivor! I'm glad you all had fun
It looks like you are all having a blast! I'm so glad you don't have to shovel rain - LOL!
that looks sooo fun!! I'm sure the girls are having a BLAST!
FUN FUN FUN:) Tell Tori that she and Lani can watch "Dowa" videos together! LOL!! You all had so much fun....YAY!!!
That is such a cool looking hotel!
What a neat hotel!
Post a Comment