Tonight Brad was not going to mess around with our Snow-blower that broke down ...instead he brought home the Big Guns....His place of work just up the road from us has a lot of Heavy equipment and tonight he decided to go get a Back hoe to do the job... while I stayed inside where it was warm making Chicken and Broccoli alfredo for dinner.... with a POUNDING headache that I have had since early this morning.....


He had to make a trail for out Propane man....I am sure he will appreciate not having to climb through 3 feet of snow with a heavy hose to fill our tank that is close of being needed to be filled. (
Right Michael? )so he drove the back hoe right out back and made a path for him. SOmetimes they wont deliver if they have to walk through a lot of snow.

Here is the heaping load of snow he removed from the path he made....

anyone want to have a seat and soak up the sun here on our pool deck? Instead of a sun burn you will get Frost bite!

aww..and just think..More snow is coming on Tuesday! I can't wait for vacation next week!
10 comments:
Wow he's not playing around, lucky for yall he is able to use the equipment. Hope your headache is better.
I would have a headache too with all that snow. I'm so glad ours is all gone. The city started street sweeping this week!
Hang in there, your vacation is coming soon!
Hee! You know that I FEEL for you:( Luckily our neighbor has a tractor and has been helping to move the snow for us! We have 8 foot snow banks at the end of our driveway. GAH!! I don't think that my little picket fence is going to still be standing after all this. TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!
Wow! That is an awesome way to remove the snow:) Hope your headache is gone away and you enjoy your countdown to holidays!
Cheers
Oh my goodness! That is some snow pile he made. I just can't imagine. Think warm!
I was just thinking that at least you have a vacation coming up to avoid some of that snow for awhile! I'm so excited for you!
Honestly....that is a ton ton ton of snow. I wish you could sell it, you be a gazillionaire! I bet it's nice to have access to that equipment when you need it for those heavyduty jobs.
way to go hubby!
I just can't get over how much snow you'all deal with.
Pretty awesome about the backhoe. Now thats men stuff right there.
Git 'er done!
i cannot believe how much snow that is? i think it will still be there in June!!!
Post a Comment