Monday, March 03, 2008

Love the Pugs~

Today Turbo's foster mom Carol sent me this link...I thought I would pass it on.....

Click here to view video

So sweet yet so Sad................ you may want a box of tissues.

7 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my gosh, that is so heartbreaking but so sweet at the same time. I can't believe what people will do to pugs.......

C.L. Davis said...

OH, break my heart! We missed the last several pug adoptions but we are following them and trying to get to one as soon as we can. This video was another kick in the rear for us! If we lived closer to Kentucky, we'd be there!

Punchbugpug said...

We can stop puppy mills if we all work together. Spread the word to rescue, not purchase from a store.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

okay serious mascara alert. i just couldn't help but bawl my eyes out.

AM said...

Ok, I started to watch it, but then stopped. I dont want to cry right now! Gah! I bet it was a great video though.

Bella and Perogi said...

You are right, it's so touching. My 3rd pug (and 4th and 5th and 6th) i'm definitely rescuing!

Jessica said...

of course you had me in tears! That is why I want to get so involved with rescue here now! I posted it to my blog now too.
Jess