Thursday, March 06, 2008

Belle telling you what she thinks of this weather.....

Belle is starting to feel the effects of this long winter we are having.......although it did get up to 45* degrees today! Whoa Hoo! Make sure your speakers are On!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

YEP thats the consensus at our house to... LMAO

Wendy said...

Oh man...that's freakin hilarious! I can't believe you let that noisy lil' puggy sleep with you! I would never be able to sleep.

Pam said...

oh my! think Spring Belle!

Sandy said...

I think that's the loudest pug snore ever! She is so very cute.

Wanda said...

Aww Belle! You are so adorable. I love how her little tongue peeks out of her mouth. Here is hoping spring comes soon:)

Cheers!

Nevis said...

OH!!! That's hilarious! It almost seems like a gag it's so loud. Is that all snore, or some farts mixed in there, too...?!

Magnolia Sun said...

That is so funny, does she snore every time she goes to sleep?

Bella and Perogi said...

hahahahahahahah i absolutely love it. It's just too cute how her tongue is hanging out. Gotta love pug noises!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Her tongue hanging out cracks me up every time.

Weeny&Daisy said...

the toungue and the fart-like snoring is so puggy and so adorable cute and funny! xxxx

Page said...

tehehe