Friday, March 28, 2008

I have officially gone crazy!

Just how much more can we get? We have a snow day here today...along with nearly 400 school closing across the state of New Hampshire. I am ready to move to the Carolina's!

I took this picture about 6:15 this morning just for my southern friends. Who I am so envious of right now.
Whitney and Tori made the best of it early this morning chilaxing in the Hot Tub Brad bought a few weeks ago....Just what we needed to regain some sanity..... The girls always jump out of the Hot Tub and run into the snow and make Snow Angles...They are CRAZY!
And the Pugs once again had to bare the cold snow to do their business....
all 3 of them going pee...LOL
and the snow is still coming down. This is going to be fun later on today when I drive the girls to Massachusetts. They are staying at their cousins for the weekend. Brad and I have dinner Plans with his Father and Step Mother at their home tonight. She is a Fabo cook! She is making Steak Fondue....yum! Tomorrow we are going car shopping again. I think I found what I want. I have been looking for a while now so....maybe Mondays post will be my new ride!

19 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

OMG! and you are right those girls are crazy doing snow angels with their swimsuits on. I really hope that snow stops soon and you can see grass and plant some flowers.

kristie said...

i cannot believe they lay in the snow in their swimsuits!!! the snow needs to stop. it's going to be 80 here today. do i need to start house hunting for you?

Punchbugpug said...

Don't worry, we got that white stuff at our house too! WHAT????? I love the bikini party...woohoo...go girls!

AM said...

I just cant believe its almost April, all our trees are in bloom, the weather is shorts appropriate, and its snowing LOTS up there!

Well, this weekend we are suppose to have a cold front move in. I think the high sunday is 53...

Shannon said...

Wow! I love snow and all but man, that's a lot. And late in the year too! Come on down! There are lots of houses for sale round these parts! :)

Wanda said...

Ah! Your girls are so brave! I have been tempted to try that but never had the guts:) Sorry you had to come back to the snow but glad you enjoyed your holiday!

Cheers,

Pyrite's peeps

Nevis said...

I don't know why but I found it hilarious that you took picturse of the puggies peeing in the snow.

AND I can't believe that your daughters ran around and laid down in the snow after being in the hot tub! Craziness!!!

Sandy said...

That picture of them laying in the snow is too funny. They don't even look cold! I know you guys needed that hot tub to stay sane...I bet there's smoke coming off of y'all when you get out. Those poor little puggies...not fair they have to get cold feet going to do their business. Look for your prize...don't let it get covered up by snow...it should be there anytime now.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the synchronized peeing. Yes, it was 80 degrees here yesterday.....it's a buyers market!

And yes, I have to agree that your daughters are insane. They must still have the Florida weather in their systems.

Erin Ward said...

when it snows here, Maximus gets a little confused and always does his business on the porch. Like he doesn't know where the ground is becuase everything is covered in snow.
And yes, your girls are crazy!

Weeny&Daisy said...

omd! They are crazy to make snow angels. in swimming costumes! i am getting cold just thinking about it! xx

FlipFlop Mom said...

I KNEW you would post that profanity... LOL LOL LOL.. the "s" word.... The hot tub.. We chickened out and took ours down for the winter.. LOL LOL.. NO WAY did I like it.. but it looks like the girls do!!!

We have to get together for lunch of something SOON!!! Ok??

Bella and Perogi said...

i can't believe you guys are STILL getting snow!! I also can't believe your girls went in the snow in just their bathing suits!!Im freezing just looking at them.

Leah said...

I cannot believe they go from the hot tub to snow angels. They are crazy!

I agree, going from FL to snow is no fun. We came home to snow, but just a little thankfully. And it is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow. But nothing like you guys have! I wanna go back on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pam said...

More snow?! Wow...yeah, you all need to move on down. ;)
I can't believe the girls get out in the snow in their swimsuits. Brrrr...
i hope the snow stops soon.

alanajonesmann said...

snow-covered pugs are one of the cutest things! for some reason our boys nails get ruined from the ice and snow...so they're time outside when it snows is very limited.

Jemima Jones Beck said...

ohhh! I hate peeing in the snow!
Ugh!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

Mrs.D said...

I know you are so sick of the snow but you got some really pretty pictures - love the first one of the snowflakes coming down.

Your girls remind me of my step-daughter who would do the exact same thing they did if we had a hot tub and snow. : )

Pugalicious said...

you are right this is just crazy.. there is no way I'd jump into the snow after the hot tub.. BRR