Thursday, August 07, 2008

Odd Ball

I think we need to find Bugs a Pug suit to wear so he can blend in with the Pug Posse!

16 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

That's such a cute picture. How do get them to stay in one spot?

Pam said...

too funny!

Jessica said...

That is way to cute!!! :)

Somer Love said...

I love this pic the pugs love the new couch!!!

Sandy said...

That's a great picture...makes me smile!

Punchbugpug said...

Ha, so cute! That couch looks very comfy!

kristie said...

that's hilarious! bugs thinks he's a pug!

kristie said...

that's hilarious! bugs thinks he's a pug!

Mrs.D said...

Ah, that's a really cute picture.

Yours Truly said...

That is such a precious picture! How is the kitty fitting in?

FlipFlop Mom said...

HA HA HA HA.. that's a RIOT!!! to cute!!

Bella and Perogi said...

So adorable..which one is not like the others? haha

Pugalicious said...

Hey.. Happy birthday!! I think you read this on the day? yea.. anyways my card is a bit late.. sorry.. hope you have a good one!

Somer Love said...

1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

That's so sweet! I am glad that Bugs feels like one of the gang:)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...love it.