just letting everyone know that Willow is still home and doing well, she is eating and keeping it down. she is also taking her medication but is not liking taking them but she knows she has no choice. I feel bad that I can't give her a treat due to her very strict diet so I just give her extra loves for being so brave in taking her large Pills....
Not much of a post. but I just wanted to let you all know she is doing well.
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and concerns.
I passed them onto Willow and she sends you Pug licks and snorts.
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

9 comments:
Willow is in my thoughts. I haven't been around that much this summer.. phew! Should slow down closer to autumn. I'm glad you liked the card, was the only pug themed thing I could find. All my best..
Wonderful - we have checked in several times a day to look for updates. So good to hear she is taking the easier road.
Glad to hear it!
We are catching up with all our blogging buddies and just found out about Willow . . egads! That is scary! We are SO GLAD to hear she is doing ok now . . . give her extra loving from us!
Mommy has given me corn on the cob before, but I have only eaten the corn; I have never thought to eat the cob. Willow is just an adventurous young pug!
Thanks for letting me in.
Wow! I missed alot.
Poor Belle. Give her a big smooch for me.
Thank you for the update--I have been checking frequently.
Willow has definetly been and will be in my thoughts!
I'm glad to hear she is doing well.
Yay! I am glad she is felling better! giver her lots of pugs and kisses from the 3 of us!
Post a Comment