well as of right now Willow is back at home...that is only if she does not throw up. if she Throws up I need to bring her back to remove the peices of corn cob that are still in her intestines. She spent the night at the vets and she was able to come home as long as she didn't vomit. When I went to go pick her up this morning the Vet walked me into the X ray room to show me her x rays ( I also have them on a disk but I forgot it at the vet...Grrr!) she was showing me the damage to her intestines and it showed peices of cob still working their way out. Seeing her x ray was so interesting. she is just a cute and adorable on the inside as she is on the outside. her little ribs and joints and her curly tail bone.... the vet believes she can pass the rest of the cob but if she starts to throw up I will need to bring her back to have them removed surgically. She is on a very strict diet ( special food from the vet) and is on medications. she developed a bacterial infection in her intestines and created an ulcer and really scratched up her stomach. so we are hoping she keeps everything down! When the vet did her x ray they had her drink barium....now when she poops it is Pure white! WHITE PUG POOP! looks like little marsh mellows! so funny~

( I know my date is wrong on my camera....but this was just this afternoon when We brought Willow home) Whitney made sure she had a nice comfy place to rest so she made her a bed on the sofa.


Whitney making sure willow gets what she needs...right now all Willow wants is company and love.


and a afternoon nap with her Human sister............
I will keep you updated if anything changes.........
16 comments:
Poor sweet girl. Have you bought that dog health insurance yet??
She looks so cute laying under the covers and with Whitney. I hope she feels better soon and doesn't throw up. Do you have the keep her separated from the other pugs or are they all pretty calm?? My Sela would be dying to get her to run around and play!!
awww the pic of Whit and Willow is so adorable!!! I am happy she is home and pray she stays!
Oh no! These pugs - they just don't learn, do they!
I'm glad she seems to be feeling better and is getting good snuggles. That's funny that your hubby give the rest a "talking to" about corn.
Big kisses for her from Meimei and Miko!
She looks so cute and pathetic all wrapped up in the blanket. So glad that it's been the easier route. We'll keep high hopes that all continues to resolve itself.
My goodness you guys sure have a time of it! How scary. Those pictures of Willow on the couch are so adorably pathetic! I am glad Whitney is giving her good comfort! I will pray she doenst get sick and need surgery.
Poor little thing. She looks so sweet laying on the couch.
That's sure is a sweet picture of the two of them snoozing together. I sure hope she gets well soon and does not the surgery.
Awwww, I love the pictures of the two sisters cuddling on the couch. I hope all is okay now. Poor Willow :(vu
Glad to hear she is home! I'll keep my fingers crossed for more white poo!
That last photo is the cutest one I've seen.
Gosh Lisa.. you have some patience.
I would have been in impossible to deal with if my puglets were sick.
Thinking of you.
R.
Hope everything "comes out" all right!
The pictures are adorable of the girls!
Aw, poor Willow!! I hope she continues to improve.
That last photo of Willow and Whitney is so adorable. I love Willow's Hello Kitty blanket. =)
Yes, I hope you have dog insurance!
Poor thing, she looks so sad and pathetic. :( I bet the snuggle with Whitney is exactly what she needed. I hope she passes the corn cob and comes of this ok!!
Oh my word!! Those pictures are totally adorable!! Whitney is sooo sweet:)
poor lil Willow! We are praying for her to fell better VERY fast!
ohhhhhhhhhhh pooorrrr sweet baby girl!!!! have I ever told you I want a pug.. lol lol lol. .. nellie girl wouldn't let me though.. she would have a fit!!!
Post a Comment