Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Belle the Bug Eater!

Belle played with this Bug for so long tonight...I finally decided to take a quick video of her before the fun ended.....Turbo tried to get in on the fun but Belle wouldn't let him stand a chance..you can see the look she gave him when he tried...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting




I know some of you have been asking about Willow
Update on Willow........Whoo wheeee! We had a case of the Pug Bug here...Willow started to become back to her normal self in about 4-5 days...( that is a long time for diarrhea and vomiting) once she was back to normal...Belle came down with it. I called the vet to see if what Willow had was contagious. They did tell me yes Willow could of passed it on...they asked me to come in to pick up more Fortifloria for Belle. They also told me to give it to O.M. Turbo to catch it before he gets it. Along with Antibiotics.... after 2 days with Belle sick she bounced back quickly to her ol'self. Thank God ( Knock on Wood) O.M.Turbo didn't get it! I thought for sure he was coming down with it yesterday, he threw up 3-4 times yesterday morning. First one was in our bed at 5am...Brad got up with him and he was sick a few more times right after that. While Brad was with O.M. Turbo I stripped our bed and cleaned up the mess...put new sheets on climbed back in. When Brad left for work he brought Turbo back down and he went under the covers and slept until 9am and was not sick again. I think it was that he is not used to other foods rather than his normal diet, but, the vet told me to give them all fried hamburger and rice until the Pug Bug goes away....Poor lil Fella i figured it was the food change so I gave him his normal Wellness Senior Kibble with a scoop of Wellness Duck and Sweet-potato.
My Friend Dawn's Bull dog and Lab came down with it too....something going around in the canines I guess.....Not Pretty at all. I am just Happy that O.M.Turbo didn't get it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that video! Belle tried to taste the bug but she kept spitting it out, so cute! O.M. Turbo tried to help her out..LOL..She let him know the bug is hers! thank God Turbo didnt get the sickness as I know with him being a bit older, it is just better to stay away from any pug bugs like that!

Punchbugpug said...

That kept her busy for a while! Sorry to hear they all got sick..yuck. Glad we don't have that virus around our house...times four...oh dear!

kristie said...

that video was good stuff! glad to hear the sickness is finally run it's course. that couldn't have been much fun for anyone.

Sandy said...

That video made me laugh! When OM Turbo turned around to look at you, he reminded me of a pirate! Baxterman will go after bugs like that but thank goodness you don't have big roaches up there that they might go after! I hope they all stay well now. NOthing like having throw up in the bed at night!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Cuteeeee and funny video!!! Oh no! I hate to be sick! Poor little baby!

Magnolia Sun said...

Glad they are all better - the video was funny.

Mrs.Swint said...

Oh yes help with adding the pictures would be really nice.I've been blogging for about 3 years on Xanga and i know how everything works with them like the back of my hand, i didn't realize this blogger thing would be so difficult for me.
In the meantime If you would like to see my doggies here is the links to their dogster pages.
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/218834
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/223229
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/368210
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/536346
Here is also my xanga page if you would like to check that out since i actually know what iam doing on there and there are usually plenty of pics on there.
Hope all is well!

Wendy said...

Not sure if you noticed that I presented you with an award! Here is the linkhttp://wesnlani.wordpress.com/2007/07/13/tagged-by/

Leah said...

Glad to hear that everyone is getting better there and that Turbo didn't get the bug!

Pug Love said...

Haha. That was so funny! it was a tinnny little beatle she was scratching it for like over and hour! our dogs r too funy

Love
Your daughter T