We are off ...here sits our plane fueling up and getting ready to take us to NC~
Oh My Gosh...where do I start? Ok lets start with the Moment Tori and I arrived....
Our flight arrived at 8:30 am in North Carolina and AlfredsMom met us at the Baggage Claim. I hear...Lisa! I turn and there is AM holding a sign that says "Holler if you love Pugs!" Not that we didn't know what we looked like but you just never know. Am is so sweet with such a adorable family. We went to IHOP for breakfast ( Tori and I were starving!) Then we had some time to Kill before Magnolia Sun's plane arrived so we went to the South Park Mall for a quick preview for about a half and hour. They dropped Tori and I off at the Hotel so we could get checked in and to hang out and relax while they ran back to the airport to get Magnolia Sun. Tori and I just hung out in our room and toured the Hotel while we waited for the others to arrive. While touring the Hotel I hear...Lisa! It was Punchy! I ran to her like we were long lost friends and gave her a hug and we chatted a bit while she was checking in...then we went back to her room for a little bit....OMG I knew that moment there was not going to be ONE DULL MOMENT WITH PUNCHY AROUND! She is a HOOT! Can I say FuNnY! she is a whip..she is a Good time!
Punchy,Magnolia and Aunt Sue....
Tori and I headed back to our room to take showers and get rested up for dinner. before going to Dinner at "Brixx Pizza" we all met in AlfredsMom and Girlville's room for wine and Cheese. ( I brought Sparkling Grape Juice for Tori ( Under age) and AM( pregnant). When we walked into their room I met Magnolia sun and 30Something...I Love 30Something's hair. I want it so bad it is so straight, shinny and so easy looking. I am such a Dork that is the first thing I said to her was I LOVE your hair...LOL MS is everything I thought she was plus more I can understand why Sandy has her as a friend since childhood..she is such a nice person with so much to offer... Once Sandy and her sister arrived I looked over at Tori and her facial expression was priceless...she and I both have waited for that moment for so long...What a great feeling that was......I gave them all a bottle of New Hampshire maple syrup to take back home with them.... once we all met up we took the shuttle over to a restaurant called Brixx Pizza. It was pretty good...but sooo LOUD! I couldn't hear what the person beside me was saying? once dinner was done we all went back to the Hotel and met in the lounge ( a nice quite room just off the bar ) and talked, laughed, told stories...even some Ghost stories! Tori and I finally made it up to our room at Midnight. at this point I was up for 22 hours...I was running on Adrenaline. I was so tired but so excited I couldn't fall asleep. I kept waking up wondering if this is all a dream...am I really on a weekend get away with my blogger friends? Each time I looked at them I was in disbelief? each one of them! I have talked to them for 2 years on blogger and from reading them daily I am learning more and more about each one of them, peeking into their lives, homes,dreams....then when you are face to face it is a feeling that is so hard to explain. Totally Awesome feeling. everyone is so sweet, OMG Sandy and her sister I swear are Twins! They are so soft spoken with the Best southern accent. so sweet. They all carried some sort of accent...Tori got a kick out of it...she said that she couldn't wait to go to school to start saying Y'all to all her friends...
Tori and Sandy meeting in person for the very first time......Stay tuned for part #2!

9 comments:
wow, the view from your hotel room was great - i'm glad y'all got that view! you are so right - it's hard to explain what it was like to meet face to face when you already feel like you know someone. it was a very surreal weekend and over way too soon.
That's awesome Lisa! I am so glad that you all had such a great time! I love all the pictures. I knew that I could count on you:)
You got some great photos! It really did seem like we knew each other in some weird way didn't it? I was completely exhausted when I got home but it was so completelt worth it. I can't wait until we all can do it again!
Heh, our view was the parking garage????? LOL - I drove into my driveway at 11pm....it's all like a dream! My jaws are exhausted!
Surreal isn't it? I am enjoying hearing all about it! What a wonderful experience.
It looks like you all had such a wonderful time. How fun!
Yeah! You got some great pictures! Good recap.
Wow nice! You gad an amazing time! Love the photos!!!
Huuugs!
Oh my gosh girl.......... Your trip looks like it was a BLAST!!!!!!! I'm so gald you had fun!!! I love pictures so DOOOO keep them coming.. and Tori is sooooooooooo adorable!!!! Beautiful little girl you have there!!!
Post a Comment