- I must be crazy for doing this again
- my middle name is Beth
- my first pet was a cat named Daisy
- I learned to tie my shoes in church
- I can't keep my closest clean for the life of me
- I like white lights on my Christmas tree
- we cut our Christmas tree down the day after Thanksgiving at a tree farm
- I watch a little girl after school 3 afternoons a week
- my "C" on my Laptop just fell off??? Strange?
- I am growing my hair back out.
- is my favorite #
- I am taking next Wednesday off to go Christmas shopping with my Husband for the kids
- I HATE! Elizabeth Hasselbeck from the "VIEW" I stopped watching the "View" becasue of her...
- Did I ever mention that the Burger King Mascot Freaks me out! MAN is he creepy!
- I want to meet Kelly Ripa from Live with Regis and Kelly...I watch it everyday...even at work...(shhhh!)
- My natural nails wont grow...
- I have Gel nails done every 2 weeks
- I want to move
- My house is way too small
- not too small for another Pug tho...haha
- I didn't care about turning 21..
- I had Tori when I was 20 years old
- I didn't realize how young that was until recently
- I loved being Pregnant
- I want a Fireplace so badly( why didn't I think of this when we built this house?)
- I want a new car....maybe a Honda Pilot? But I should wait...I only have one more year left on my car payment....
- I have a hard time throwing things away....( I guess I am a pack rat)
- I hate the making Meatloaf...I cant get past the feeling of mixing it with my bare hands...Gross...
- I love Blue Cheese on my Burgers
- I have to use Hot water on my tooth brush when I brush my teeth...I don't tlike the feeling of cold water..maybe this is why I don't like ice cream....... too cold..
- I am a compulsive Flosser
- I like to dress up once in awhile...just not all the time
- I believe I died in a Car explosion in my past life..I have the same re-occuring vision of a explosion only when I am in my car. ( this has been happening for years!)
- This is my age
- This is my Husbands age
- I have had the same home phone # for 14 years now
- I am thinking of canceling my home Phone and going all cellular
- I just started to recycle a few months ago...It is the right thing to do
- I love Merlot wine
- I usually go to bed between Midnight and 1am
- I hate mornings..
- I hold my breath when someone unclean walks by me. I don't want to breathe their wind..
- My husband is an early Bird
- he goes to bed at 9pm! what? He misses all the good shows!
- I had my tonsils out when I was 16
- Both my daughters have had theirs out too
- I have had 4 surgeries
- I have the scars to prove it!
- I have a fear of vomiting
- I know when someting has been touched or moved in my house
- this irritates me!
- I have to keep checking things to make sure I did something when I already know I did...
- This erratas me too...I waste so much time doing this.
- Yep I have OCD
- and ADD
- I want to read books but I just cant sit still long enough
- I did the Richard Petty Drive along at 170 MPH...( whoooo Weeee! )
- I love to fly in airplanes
- I want to go on another Cruise
- I just met some amazing Blogging friends in Charlotte NC
- I am ready to go back
- I think I would love to live in North Carolina
- I get a large blueberry coffee every morning with cream and sugar at Dunkin Donuts
- I believe everything happens for a reason....
- My parents used to bring my sister and I to Maine every Summer camping and to the ocean
- I am allergic to my wedding ring...I get a rash if I wear it too long ( Sad..Sniff sniff)
- I have thought of getting a tattoo wedding band. Whats one more? I already have 6 It could be cute...I drew one up...just a thought.
- I am married to a Diabetic
- I give him his insulin shot every night
- I also have a daughter with Pituitary Dwarfism
- I give her a shot every night of her Bone growth hormone
- I should go to school to become a registered Nurse
- If I knew then what I know now I would of perused a different career
- I would go to school for embalming
- Working at a funeral home interests me
- I love my job at the funeral home
- I find it rewarding and honoring
- I also would love to be a forensic detective
- I could watch Forensic files all day long!
- I hate grocery shopping
- I am freakish how I place things in my grocery cart. If you throw something in sloppy I get pissy! This is why I like to go alone...No kids or Husband..they just toss stuff in! Grrrr!
- I want to straighten up other costumers carts that have groceries just tossed around that I don't even know.
- I am a candle freak...I burn candles all the time
- The thought of my daughter going into the high school next year scares me to death!
- I hate snow but there is something about the first snow fall that I love...
- I am worried about a fellow Blogger who lives in Ca. I hope the fire didn't displace her and her maltepoo. I have not heard from her ia a while....(* UPDATE I JUST RECIEVED A EMAIL FROM HER...SHE IS SAFE JUST TAKING A BREAK FROM BLOGGING Phew)
- I love the smell of fresh warm laundry fresh out of the drier
- I hate putting laundry away
- My right big toe nail is missing...Whitney dropped a bar stool on it a few years ago...it never grew back...( gross I know....I just polish over the skin...LOL)
- I hate eating off of silverware at restaurants...( ewee)
- I cant drink someting out of a cup with ice in it...I need a straw.
- I pump my own gas in my car
- My daughter has a friend who may be on Oprah....They just had an interview ...
- I put fabric sheets under my bed sheets and pillow cases ( Gain Original)
- I have a banana or 2 a day
- I take a hot bath every night
- I am not into sports..I try I just don't understand them
- I believe in spirits....( I love hearing stories of ones who have had some sort of a connection to a loved one who passed on)
- I wonder if my Pugs know just how much I love them.
- I sucked my thumb until I was 5....So did my daughters.....
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

9 comments:
That was fun to read:) A great list! I may have to try this in November!
i loved reading those! i think you should absolutely move down here but only if it's within an hour of me ;-) also, last year when we were at disneyworld in december i saw kelly ripa and her daughter in the grand floridian gift shop...she is about the same size as tori - no lie.
That was fun reading. I'm also scared to vomit, I've only done it 5 times in my whole life. To me it just isn't natural!!
The Burger King man freaks me out too!
Phew, you must have worked late on this one! I HATE vomiting too. I mean REALLY hate it! It's not too late to go back to school to change occupations!
That was fun to read. I toss stuff in the grocery cart...you would so not like me at the grocery store! I am so glad to here Coco's mom is okay out there. I have wondered about them, too. I never knew that about your toenail. You do a good job of covering that up.
That was so fun to read! Oh yeah, the Burger King guy totally freaks me out too. My husband thinks it's hysterical.
How interesting and scarey about the explosion vision. That funny too because I actually have one while driving where I hit the corner of a bridge. I always thought it was just an intrusive thought but maybe it really is a vision.
I am tired from reading all that. Nice job! We hate Elizabeth Hasselbeck also -- how did she ever get so famous? Just because she married some football player?
Your list is great! I love that you work at a funeral home. When I was in high school I wanted to be a mortician. Now, I wished I would have gone that route!
Post a Comment