Nothing but a cold rain here today..dreary day what does a Pug do on a cold wet rainy day?
Old Man Turbo didn't want to get outta bed this morning...( believe me I didn't want to get out either but after hearing Whitney and her friend ( she had a sleep over) playing their clarinets at 7:30 in the morning...to top it off they were playing them into the microphone on her Karaoke machine...Lovely! (Not) after that I decided it was time for me to get up ......

Belle was the first one up...she has a hanger fetish...she chews on hangers all the time. she has quite the collection going. she must know when I buy new ones because she has a way of finding them and dragging them to her bed and chews on them. once she chews on them I just toss it in the trash or I add it to her collections...if not it snags the cloths.

She chewed on this hanger for nearly an hour this morning....

she saw me throw her hanger away...I think she is pretty sad about it.

Once Willow got up she hopped up on the sofa...each morning she goes through a licking stage. she will lick and lick and lick the sofa cushion...( Ewwe) she has always has done this at first I thought it was a sign of a Hotspot or allergy...but now I thin it just turned into a Morning for her...Like me and My Coffee!

I ran a few errands today one of them was to run into Walmart for a Birthday gift for a friends son ( I got him
Moon Sand) and These caught my eye....

Puginstine Skivvies! SO I bought Tori and Whitney a pair....

I also needed a Annie Fix, ( a friend of mine's Mother owns a cute little country shop here in town and her name is Annie so that's why I call it an Annie Fix. She just got in some Wool Braided rugs and Runners...so I bought this long runner and the heart rug....I also ordered a 9'x12' oval braided rug for under my dining room table....

I also bought these Awesome Smelling Soy candles.....

I checked my mail box and I received this from
WesNlani! Thank you!!!!

So rainy days here are lazy for the Pugs and makes me spend $.... at least my kids have new Skivvies to wear, Turbo has a new rug to pee on...and my house will smell like Cinnamon Rolls baking in my oven.... and I will be Kid free in a half an hour while they attend Little Nicky's Birthday party!
10 comments:
I will have to go check our Wal-Mart for the Pug panties - too cute!
It was rainy here all day too but it was 70 degrees - such strange weather. I like all your stuff too.
it finally stopped raining here - after 3 straight days but we needed it bad...the weather had turned a bit cooler. i love all of your purchases. how do you manage to do so much before 11:30am? i'm pretty sure i still had on my pjs and was drinking coffee at that time...
Girlville~
Well I have Whitney to thank for getting me up so darn early in the morning....If it was not for her and her clarinet playing I would of slept in longer and still had on my PJ's ( Boo Hoo ) Tomorrow I have no plans except for staying in my Jammie's all day long! It is amazing how much you can get done when you get up early...
You are welcome:) It was rainy down this way also!! BLAH!!
Oh my...I took a picture of those same panties in Wal-Mart a few weeks back but I didn't post it. Too funny that we see the same things so far from each other. Belle is so funny...she is taking out her aggression on that hanger and Willow is doing her thing on the couch! Aunt Sue's Stevie does the licking thing too.
Oh my -- those underwear are too cute. Do they make them in bigger sizes?
Hey, don't feel so bad about the rain down there. We have rain EVERY day in October and November.
Clarinets into the karaoke machine? Oh joy of joys... No wonder Turbo didn't want to get up! Cute underpants. I should get me a pair.
The pug underwear is so funny! I really like the wool rug you picked out.
We had lots of rain last week too but we needed it so bad. I always just want to stay home in bed when it rains like that.
Suki has a hanger fetish, too! She LOVES to chew them up, yet she hates chewy toys (?) I don't get it.
I have to throw them away after a while, too. They do snag ;)
Katy
Post a Comment