I really started to notice the color change today. I was such a nice day today . The temp lingered around 65*-67* with a nice cool breeze. We journeyed over to the Lake to start to close up camp and winterize. we took 2 cars and we came home with them both full! I brought home all things that the little critters could and would sink their teeth into. I also brought home all the things that will freeze like shampoos and lotions...My bathroom here at home is FULL. as we drove into the camp you could actually smell the fall air. it has a Hay like scent to it. As we walked around the camp the leaves would crunch under our feet as other leaves were falling off the trees from the heavy breeze. My daughter and her friend "J" made a pile of leaves and jumped in them. Today was such a beautiful fall day.........I used to love Summer but know I am liking fall a whole lot more. .......
This is right up the road from my home...I love taking this road to my home it is such a pretty view...( the people who live up here have a View Tax can you believe it??)
Here is my home from up on the hill....you can see the arrow I drew pointing to our home...

another view.......

The little white dots is my house and garage.....


The road down the hill to my house....

On our way to the lake...

the leaves are really changing at the Lake...

Loon Lake.
5 comments:
Great pictures! I love fall.
Love the pictures! I love fall, too!
Yea...it is so pretty up there. I think this is my favorite time of year if we could have a real fall...but our winter must be like your fall as far as temps. cute picture of W and her friend and the doggies.
It looks so beautiful where you live. I wish we could take a trip up to New England right about now!
A view tax?!? What the heck? I've seen that your taxes are crazy as it is (one house I looked at that cost about 200K has annual taxes of around 5K!) but that's just ridiculous!
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
Post a Comment