
Twisty tail.............. That can hold toys in it....

Deep wrinkles........... that require cleaning 2-3 times a week.

Sleepy eyes............... but will see any one who walks up to the front door...

Pushed in nose............that sprays Pug spray all over the place... and can smell food across the house!

Long floppy tongue... that gives you kisses all day long.

How can I resist this squishy face???
9 comments:
Lisa, I love this post! The pictures are so cool, and I love how you described each part so perfectly!
Pure perfection!
oh, the tail!! it looks like a cinnamon roll. do they keep them like that all the time?
That is the secret of the pug - they cannot be resisted!
The tail is so cute and I just want to pull that little tongue.
Pug perfection!!! Cute!
That is definitely a pug in a nutshell! The only thing you didn't mention are the yeasty ears..lol!
Ah, the pug spray. Yes. I get sprayed twice as much, now, so that's usually somewhere around 6 times a day. It's a good thing I love those little buggers.
I'm so glad Belle is getting better. How scary! Hope she continues to heal :)
Katy
Wow! That is a tight little tail!
OH I love this!!! How adorable... who could resist these kind of faces.. LOL LOLL OL
Post a Comment