Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bloggy Meet~Up part #3

Bloggy Meet~up part#3
..................................................................................................

My Little Hummingbird.....

I look over and my daughter decided to snack on a Energy Bar and a Gatorade at midnight? What??? a Energy Bar???? at Midnight???? LOL

Tori received a new name during the Bloggy Meet~Up. "Hummingbird" she is so Tiny and eats all the time and never sits still.......Just like a Hummingbird ( I think this name came from Norman's Woman)... LOL

Each night we all met down in a cute little room just off the Bar. I called it the "Ghost Story telling Room" Some of us shared stories that we experienced of possible signs from the other side..... There were some good Ghost story telling. some had me on the edge of my seat! We were even told that the Easter Bunny is Real...Punchy saw it with her Own eyes!


While we talked about everything under the sun some of us exchanged gifts.....I brought real New Hampshire Maple syrup......


Ragus gave everyone earrings made by the Bead Woman in Florida...so pretty they are .....








Here are the ones Tori received.........
Ragus was so kind to think of My daughter Whitney who was left at home....She wears this necklace all the time...she actually shared it today at school for Show and Tell.



Tori has always has had a soft spot for Chichi....she hoped to meet her one day but Chichi was called to Cross the RAINBOW bridge before Tori had the chance...When Tori had her school pictures done she was not sure on how to smile...I just said. Just think of something that makes you Happy...she said. I know! I will think of Chichi! I Told Sandy this....Now Tori can smile everyday seeing her very own Photo of Chichi...Thank you Sandy...This meant a lot to Tori!






Punchy is so creative! she collected stones from her place on the Lake and created these cute little Lady Bugs for all of us out of the stone. She also made I LoVe Pugs Pins. Whitney wants to bring the stones in next week for Show and Tell...( too cute ) She also gave us PUGPOSSESSED coffee Mugs and a postcard from her state New York.





All I know is we all need a Shannon from "Bless your Heart" in our lives! She is the Funniest,Happiest & fun loving woman....God I miss her...I need a Good Laugh!



Stay tuned for Bloggy Meet~Up part #4

Can you believe we finally journyed back to our rooms after midnight...one night and the next was even later...pushing 1am!
Here is Miss T dragging her bottom to the elevator to the 11th floor to crash in her bed......Poor little Bug is not used to being up so late....
She did so well....she hung in there and stayed up with us crazy girls...she bounced back and forth to the computer and the Ghost Story Room and then made her way to the mini store to buy munchies and drinks....... all in all she did well...Better than I expected. I was a bit worried on how she was going to be. This whole trip was just thrown on her with out giving her time to adjust to the chaos...She handled it way better than I thought... We needed this get away...we are so alike we argue all the time. ALL THE TIME! This is just what we needed to Enjoy each other rather than Nag at each other....so far so good...we have had no issues or arguments since our getaway. Hmmm maybe I ought to send her and Whitney on a Sister getaway! maybe they will stop their bickering at each other?!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Great gifts! The jewelry is beautiful:)

Punchbugpug said...

Ahhh, you took the best photos! I only ended up with around 50 and they seem like nothing! That little hummingbird was so good! and eat...constantly! She was very good and patient with all of us and our talking, talking, talking!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

It's so funny to me that you and Tori argue, because you seemed to get along so GREAT the whole weekend. My Mom and I would have been at each other's throats the entire time!

Sandy said...

The little hummingbird is a good name for her...and little pug posse that Punchy mentioned. She is the sweetest young lady. I love the picture of her under those covers...that's how I feel in the mornings, too. I'm so glad they like their goodies and that Whitney wanted to show and tell about it...funny! Those ghost stories were too scary. I wish we could have spent more time with Shanny. She is a hoot. I still can't believe the weekend has come and gone.

kristie said...

i agree with norman's woman, y'all seemed to get along so great together! i wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere with my mom at that age. i love how she was so into the ghost stories. if you ever get tired of your little hummingbird you can ship her down to me ;-)

Shannon said...

There are 2 houses for sale on my street. Just sayin. =)

Pam said...

I would have never known that you and Tori argue all the time because it seemed as if you both have a wonderful relationship. At that age, my mom and I were at each other's throughts too but eventually something changed and our relationship got much better and closer. Sounds like the trip has really helped. She's such a terrific young lady and I was really impressed that she even wanted to "hang" with us, especially at that age.