Friday, October 26, 2007

Take Off~~~~~

Well since Blogger wont let me post any pictures.....I will post this video Tori took...This video is dedicated to a few of our blogger friends...well now that we met in real life I can refer them to Just " Friends" anyway we have a few friends that are "iffy" about flying. once we boarded the plane to head back home Tori had the nice idea of videoing us taking off on the airplane to show our friends that flying is not really that bad! so this is for you...and You know who "YOU" are! lol enjoy!!!! and hold on it is a bumpy ride...just kidding we actually had a great smooth flight home...

GOODBYE NORTH CAROLINA!!!!



3 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Of course WE know who WE are, don't we RAGUS????? Unfortunately my home computer won't let me view the video. I either have to wait until Monday at work or pop in to the library tomarrow!

Sandy said...

Oh, thank you for that video. I wish there was some way I could not feel trapped on the plane. That was such a pretty day for flying. Maybe some day I can fly again. I don't like the thought of not being able to see new places that are far away. And if I have to miss a meet up because of not flying, I am going to cry about it.

Magnolia Sun said...

My flight was really smooth too, so much better than arriving in NC.