Bless your heart is doing another BPOH featuring Halloween...I am not one to do much for Halloween since it is my least favorite day...I just can't get into it! This is the first year in 14 years I am not going Trick Or treating with my daughters...Whitney did not want to go this year so we will hang low here at home...we never get Trick or Treater where we live although I did tell a friend of mine to swing by with her children so I can see them all dressed up. Tori is going with a friend....Helping out with his sisters who are pretty young..She is going to be a Evil Angel...( How appropriate ) I will be sure to take pictures.....
so I will leave you with a few pictures of what I have around my home.... like I said I am not much for Halloween so I don't have much...I guess a little is better than nothing at all...Here is what I have for BPOH.......
Grrrrr Turbo Pegleg!

This is on my dining room table..........

In my entry way........

On my sofa table....

Whitney's skivvies...........

On My back Deck.........( and Turbo)

HaPpY Halloween !!!!

Love Turbo, Willow and Belle!
9 comments:
you decorated nicely for halloween and fall! i love the lighted pumpkin on the dining table.
I love the pumpkins you have decorated with. I hope to score one of those creamy white ones at a sale!
Happy Halloween! I love all your decorations! Very Fallish too.
Dang I'm in love with you pug!!!
lol! I love Turbo's costume. That is too cute. I LOVE the arrangement on your dining room table and the view from your back deck is simply gorgeous.
Great pics of the pugs next to the pumpkin
Happy Halloween you guys! I love the pirate pug!
Bam-Bam's Mom
LOVE the white pumpkin! And love the pic with all the puggies! So cute! Oh, and you know I just LOVE Turbo the Pirate Pug!
i just *love* that he has a patch over that eye. Very clever. hehe.
Post a Comment