Belle up on the back of the sofa....
Brad and I went to a local restaurant on Saturday for Lunch to a place called Sophie and Zeeks. The Girls went to a friends Birthday party so Brad and I took advantage of having a quiet lunch together....
This is a painting on a piece of old sheet metal...that hangs on the wall....
This is just a section of Sophie's. This used to be at one time a store that sold sporting goods years ago. I remember when I was around 10 years old I bought a winter coat there. The store was called Marsons...it is amazing to see the changes made.
Sandy this is for you...sorry it is dark. Brad hates it when I take pictures of my food in public so he asks me take them with out a flash.... I got Spinach Linguine with fresh spinach, Roma tomatoes, olives tossed in a balsamic cream sauce.....Mouth watering good! With a glass of Merlot of course...Delish!

12 comments:
Your pugs are so good -- I am always wishing my parents will take my with them, so I will follow them to the door. They have to shut the door quickly before I sneak out.
Man your dogs are CUTE! We may have to re-think the type of dog we are going to get.
The food looks good! Looks like a fun place to go.
That looks good, except the green olives. I would pick those out.
Oh yum! The food looks incrediable!
That looks good, the restaurant looks kinda like a warehouse.
Hehe....Jason hates it, too, when I take pictures of food for the blog. They just don't understand!
I love how all the animals settle down in my house too when I leave...usually one is perched on the top of the couch as well! I wonder if that is a pug thing? I had never seen dogs do it until I got Winnie and Sela does it as well...LOL!
P.S. Oh, Norman, give the green olives to me! Yum Yum!
I have to agree.. NO GREEN Olives.. oh.. and they're mac and cheese........ OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! It is out of this world!!!!!!! Oh and I have it under good faith.. that the CUTEST BUS girl works there every Saturday night.. * wink wink*!!!!
Your puggys are the CUTEST!!!!!!!!
Oh.. and you have to tell them.. NOWAY does it look like a warehouse.. it's quite nice... even for a primitive lover as myself.. it has quite the touch of class... I just can't wait to see the NEW place!!!
Oh, that food looks so good. I am a little shy in a really nice restaurant about taking a picture but I try to get one anyway. I used to have a tiny flashlight in my purse so I could shine it on something!
I know how you feel about Turbo...I feel the same about about BAxterman. I just love these older men! They love their mamas so much. I hope Whitney's foot is okay after the accident with the karioke machine.
Your pasta dish looks so amazingly good. I must try and recreate that! what a need looking resturant. I love that art work.
That place looks very cool. I think I'm going to have to pop over and visit you guys! I'll probably have to bring P, as he is sad when I am gone...maybe at race time or something. I think he and Brad would like each other too.
My gang used to be in our den like that when we left. Then we found out someone was being naughty out there and now they have to stay in the kitchen/bath/porch areas.
Those older guys do love their mamas. I am sure Turbo knows how much you love him and loves you right back!
Post a Comment