Thursday, November 01, 2007

Noisiest Pug in Town!

I guess with our nose pushed in as far as Belle's we would make loud noises while we are awake and snore really loud when we sleep.......Just think, She sleeps in our bed at night. I am blessed to listen to her Al Night Long! I am thinking she may need to have to sleep with a Cpap machine like her human Daddy has for sleep apnea....


That wrinkle fold is ready to cover her nostrils! No wonder she is snores so loud!



Click on the video...you can hear for yourself....

Here she is awake...( yes she sounds like this all the time when she is awake..) You may hear Whitney starting to cry towards the end of the video....I had to stop filming Belle snoring due to Whitney having a melt down after her Karaoke machine fell on her foot.....ouch)


Here she is sleeping....this is what I hear all night long in my bed....Turbo has to make his way into the Spotlight.......


I have been trying to let Belle know that this is not very lady like to snore like that all the time...... She uses she cuteness to her advantage...

15 comments:

C.L. Davis said...

We loving checking in on your gang each day. Love that tongue sticking out there like an old piece of leather. Our Maki does the same thing! Keep those videos coming - we enjoy them so much!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH Lisa!!!

It's Leah and coco..Im signed in on my email account (not blooger one)

She sounds like a machine!!! She is like that all of the time? It is very cute, first it is a long snore, than a soft little "cry" almost.

How do you sleep???

Thank goodness she is SO CUTE :) What a sweet baby girl..and I LOVE Turbo...Look at his little tail.. give them my love please.. ;o)

Greg said...

Ah snoring......if it is good enough for the pugs.....it is good enough for me!

Good bye cpap machine, hello earplugs for the wife.

Oh and when she gets mad about the snoring I will just refer her to the video!

Three cheers for the snore!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh my word! that is some serious snoring. our pug can get loud, but would loose to a snoring contest against belle. those sweet faces make it all worth it.

Erin Ward said...

Only a pug owner can truly understand the snoring of a pug. Mine sleeps in my bed too, but I'd have to say after 6 years, I'm pretty used to it.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you sleep with that at night, she must rumble the bed being that noisy! Turbo, is such a handsome man, oh my goodness, u can see how insanely happy he is & he knows he's so loved!!! you guyz are saints to have rescued him & given him such a wonderful life!

hope all is well with whits foot, that must've hurt havin' a machine fall on ur foot, poor thing.

thanks for sharing your babies with us =)
hope all is well! sorry i haven't commented or blogged much (i'm a slacker, i know)
hugz =)

Pam said...

LOL! I had heard that pugs snore. In fact, hubby and I were just talking about that last night. How funny that you got that on video. I was laughing at Turbo getting into the shots. It was as if he was saying "why are you filming HER..I'm way cuter!"

Punchbugpug said...

How funny and familiar the sound is! Marty makes noise constantly too. P says the snoring in our bed at night is HORRIBLE. Frankly, I think I could sleep through anything!

Erin Ward said...

Thanks! I've already added you to my favorites so I'll be back to yours too! Your pugs are so sweet.
By the way, the face wrinkles are one my my favorite parts of a pug. :)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Awe, poor little thing. Maybe she needs that surgery to open up her airway.

Frances Louise said...

That is too funny! You poor thing -- it's a wonder you get any sleep at all.

kristie said...

wow, she really saws some logs! one of my cats snores...but it's nothing like belle AT all. turbo is the cutest, sweetest looking pug. i just want to reach thru the screen and pet him. his personality really comes thru in the photos.

Priscilla said...

That's amazing!

It is truly a wonder that pugs can breathe at all through those little tiny noses.

Love the 'Turbo's last look' He is so dang cute. No wonder you love him so.

Shannon said...

OMG She is the cutest! I LOVE the tongue hanging out! My goodness, you must have to wear ear plugs like me (I sleep with 2 snoring pugs and 1 snoring husband).

Paula said...

Omgoodness, we should stick her and Bandit in the same room for a night and the other would realize what it is like. Bandit's nose is way pugged in also. But now it is music for me to fall asleep to. When I don't hear him, then I feel the need to check on him.