Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh No! Here we go again!

Yep...It is time to start parking in the Garage! This is what I woke up to this morning...Blahhhh!This is what my road looked like this afternoon after some of the snow melted off the road. The roads were pretty slick this morning...after I brought the Girls to school I went to Dunkin Donuts to get my daily Blueberry Coffee and a tea for my Husbands 90 year old Aunt. She lives just up the road from us and I bring her a Donut and a Tea every Thursday,but seeing how Thursday is Thanksgiving I brought it to her today. She looks foward to this treat. After my visit with her I decided to not go into work and just stay home and catch up on a few things I neglected the past few days... It was a good day to just stay inside. Once I finished up what I needed to get done I finally had some Me time...Then the Phone rings...it is the Funeral Home asking me if I was able to come in to work on someone......so much for my Me time! this is the reason why I am posting this at 12:30am! Geesh!Here is my road on my way to work ............
Willow found something quite amazing today.........Shaking her head in disbelief.....
....that Turbo can make Yellow Pee!
(W)-Pssst! Belle come here...... I just happen to notice when brother pees on this cold white stuff he makes it turn Yellow? So I am going to go pee...can you watch to see if I can make it turn Yellow too?
(w) Okay Belle....I am Peeing....(B)Hey Sissy! By Golly you can make this cold white stuff turn Yellow too! How Cool! (W) Sun~of~a~Cookie Bone! you're not kidding Belle....





okay....Mom Just told us not to eat the Yellow snow! just the white stuff!

Tori and Whitney took a minute to pose tonight .....




13 comments:

Frances Louise said...

Such fluffy snow you have already! Amazing that Belle and Willow actually like the snow -- I find it very cold and wet. Mommy puts these shoes on my paws so they don't get the salt in them, but I don't particularly find them comfortable.

I find comfort in the fact that Turbo has a pink leash -- if he can pull it off, so can I!

Wendy said...

what? We got more snow than you northerners!! NOT FAIR!! I wanted to take Lani out, but she was in a FOUL mood yesterday. I am hoping the sun comes out so I can get some good photos!! *hugs*

kristie said...

snow!! i want some too. seriously if we got that much snow this city would shut down for at least 2 days. please send us some snow!

Magnolia Sun said...

Wow, yall got sooo much more than we did - we only got about half an inch. It was pretty watching it fall though.

AM said...

Send your snow down South!

Sun of a Cookie Bone! That might be my new saying! :)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh Man! So much snow already? That's crazy! We had a little flurry last week, but it was just a teeny little taste of snow - no accumulation at all. You're so sweet to visit with your elderly Aunt-in-law once a week. You get the sweet award from me :)

Jessica said...

OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO so not ready for the white fluffy stuff!!! Andy said the other night we need to find the boys boots!?!? hahaha I can't believe he suggested it. But hey I am for it... so I will have to look for them!

Sandy said...

Wow, I do love seeing that snow and your road to work is lovely with the snow..I'm amazed at the bare trees. It seems that your seasons go fast! That's funny that they eat the snow. Hey T and W! That's a great picture!

Erin Ward said...

I am so jealous of the snow!! You never know what kind of weather you're going to get here in missouri. it's hot right now, but hopefully it'll snow soon!

Chandra said...

Wow snow. Weather here in OK is crazy. Yesterday it was 80 today the high is in the 40's.

Priscilla said...

Woweee! Snow for Thanksgiving. What a treat, or is it?

It sure is pretty though.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Wow! Look at those snow pugs! It finally hit 45 here today and our pug would NOT go outside. He's such a sissy.

Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

The Blonde Duck said...

Your pugs are so cute! I grew up with a pug and she was the best dog ever! I loved the montage of them frolicking in the snow! This is the first time I've stumbled across your blog and I can assure you--I'll be back to see more pugs!